|Posting||Casual Food and Beverage Attendant|
|Job Employer||Goulburn Workers Club|
|Salary||$25 – $34.99 per hour|
|Job Sector||Waiting Staff|
Casual Food and Beverage Attendant
Goulburn Workers Club is looking for casual Food and Beverage Attendants to join its dynamic team.
The successful applicants should be committed to providing exceptional customer service at all times.
Having both RSA and RCG accreditation and the ability to work Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights is essential.
- Food and beverage knowledge
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a team member and contribute as necessary to ensure quality service & club objectives are met
- High attention to detail
- High standard of personal presentation
- Ability to work nights and weekends as well as assist in other areas of club operations
- Dedicated to continuously delivering a memorable customer service experience for patrons
- Flexible to changing conditions and new challenges
If this sounds like you we would love to talk to you, in the first instance please forward your application to the attention of:
Chief Operating Officer
Goulburn NSW 2580
or by email
Only those applicants short listed will be contacted