|Job Employer||Cosmo Cranes Group Pty Ltd|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Launched in 2003, Cosmo Cranes is an Australian family owned & operated group that has earned a strong reputation as a leader of a reliable and modern crane fleet.
The group is made up of 5 divisions that all work in conjunction to provide a comprehensive range of materials handling solutions across a range of multi-story & high-rise construction projects.
We are looking for an Office Allrounder to join our team.
Various general administration/payroll support duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phone and email enquiries;
- Greet and welcome visitors;
- Processing weekly payroll accurately and on time for up to 100 employees using MYOB and Assignar;
- Monthly reconciling of payroll, superannuation and entitlements;
- Assist with entering of invoices, balancing of accounts, running adhoc reports;
- Bank and credit card reconciliation;
- General accounting related tasks and administration as required;
Qualifications and experience
- Experience working with computers;
- MS Office proficiency;
- Attention to detail is a must;
- Well organised and ability to adapt in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Ability to multi task and take notes;
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now” or email your resume to [email protected].