|Posting||Human Resources Officer|
|Job Employer||North Regional TAFE|
|Location||Consulting & Generalist HR|
|Salary||$72896- $78717 generous leave and benefits|
|Job Sector||Consulting & Generalist HR|
Permanent full-time appointment
Our employees have access to a range of benefits including:
- Five (5) weeks paid leave
- Access to an additional two (2) weeks Accrued Days Off
- Air-conditioning allowance (subject to eligibility)
- Generous annual travel subsidy
- District Allowance (subject to eligibility)
- Opportunities for professional development
- Tax reducing salary-packaging options
- Relocation Allowance (if applicable and only within Western Australia)
- Subsidised Housing (subject eligibility & availability)
About the role
This position is responsible for providing support to the College with regard to human resource policy and processes.
The role will also be responsible for acting as a conduit between the College and payroll in relation to pay matters and will undertake salary variations on behalf of staff and mangers in line with established procedures.
The HR Officer will also provide support across various HR functions including in relation to GROH, staff travel and recruitment when required.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Probation and Cessation Processes:
- Coordinates the probation process for new starters.
- Supports the relocation and GROH housing processes.
- Monitors ongoing compliance in relation to clearance requirements (Working with Children Checks and National Criminal History Record Checks).
Policies, Procedures, Guidelines:
- Provides a general advisory service on human resource policies, practices and procedures and routine industrial / HR matters.
- Assists with the development of Human Resource policies and procedures, including implementation and monitoring adherence.
Payroll / Payments:
- Generates payroll related reports as required.
- Manages the distribution and monitors timely return of Salary Certification reports.
- Checks Annual Leave Travel Concession entitlements / calculations.
- Oversees the travel function.
- Checks forms and other documentation before forwarding internally or externally to the College.
- Maintains College HR Intranet site.
- Develops and reviews established processes for compliance checking in HR.
Management and Staff Support:
- Provide support and training as required in HR processes to a range of stakeholders, including staff, supervisors, managers and the executive.
- Maintain communications in HR matters, changes and business improvement across various channels within the College.
Find out about North Regional TAFE please visit our website www.northregionaltafe.wa.edu.au
How to apply
Please ensure you review the Job Description Form (attached to the advert on JobsWA) for further information about the requirements of the position. This information will assist you with the preparation of your application.
To read the full advertisement and submit your application click the “Apply” button, which will direct you to JobsWA.
We require you to submit:
- A comprehensive Resume including two professional referees
- A written application addressing the selection criteria outlined in the attached Job Description Form. (in no more than two pages)
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to submit your application, as late applications will not be accepted.
For Further Job Related Information
Applications close Thursday 30 June 2022 at 4:00pm (WST).
To be eligible for appointment Australian Citizenship, relevant visa or permanent residency is required.
North Regional TAFE is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. People from diverse backgrounds including people with disabilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.