|Posting||Recruitment Officer / Consultant|
|Job Employer||Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
JOB REF: WesCEF490743
- We are seeking customer focused individuals who works well in a fast paced environment
- Immediate start, Casual or Fixed Term opportunities with flexibility on offer, working from our head office located at Murdoch University (with free parking).
- Short term engagements for leave coverage and to support additional workload, with possible ongoing requirement on an ad-hoc basis
Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers (WesCEF) operates businesses that service a range of sectors in both domestic and international markets. We recognise that our people are central to our success; after all they have helped drive our businesses to become well-recognised industry leaders for over 100 years.
We are a talented and engaged group of people who strive to support our innovative and sustainable businesses through diversity of thinking, skills and experiences.
WesCEF believe in a safe and sustainable future for all. Our decarbonisation journey includes building upon our strong track record of emissions reductions, as well as seizing exciting growth opportunities presented in a decarbonising world. We are committed to an interim target of a 30% reduction by 2030 and net zero emissions by 2050.
About the opportunities:
Rare and exciting opportunities have arisen for two high performing Recruitment professionals to join our team as Recruitment Officers or Consultants. These roles will provide support to the wider business to cover extended leave periods as well as increased recruitment demands.
As part of the HR Operations Team, and reporting to the HR Manager – Shared Services, these are fast paced roles where no two days will be the same. In return for providing a customer focused service to our businesses, you will collaborate with experienced leaders who truly value and appreciate your skills and contribution.
We are open to considering either Casual or Fixed Term engagements for these roles. In addition, you will have the flexibility to choose your days and hours!
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- End to end recruitment support including posting job adverts, candidate management and generating employment contracts;
- Overseeing bulk recruitment campaigns including international, vacation students, cadets, graduates and seasonal worker campaigns;
- Facilitating positive candidate experiences and ensuring a high standard of hiring processes;
- Growing and maintaining positive relationships with our leaders and becoming knowledgeable about our business operations;
- Opportunity to be involved in interesting forward-thinking Recruitment initiatives and projects.
Do you have a mixture of the following skills, capabilities and experiences?
- Have proven success in a similar role, with a real passion for Recruitment.
- High-energy and results orientated, with a positive work attitude.
- The ability to handle conflicting and/or changing priorities and work toward deadlines, whilst retaining high levels of attention to detail.
- Have a strong customer focus with excellent written and verbal communication skills .
- Understanding of and experience working with confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience working with recruitment systems and HRIS.
These positions will primarily be located in Murdoch, with travel to our Kwinana operational site to meet with business stakeholders/leaders and candidates from time to time.
We pride ourselves on developing and supporting people and recognise the importance of flexibility. When you apply, please let us know if you are seeking a flexible employment arrangement.
We are committed to building an engaged and talented workforce that is representative of the people who live in the communities where we operate. Fostering an environment where diversity of thinking, skills and experiences are embraced, delivering innovation and better business results. We welcome and encourage people from diverse backgrounds and particularly, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Applications closes: 5pm AWST Sunday 3rd July 2022.
We reserve the right to commence the recruitment process prior to the closing date. It is recommended to apply as soon as possible.
Agency applications will not be accepted.