|Posting||Assembly Line Workers – Food Factory|
|Job Employer||Mitchell’s Quality Foods|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Kitchen & Sandwich Hands|
At Lite n’ Easy our goal is to create a healthier Australia by changing the way Australians eat. We make it easy for people to eat well, whether they want to lose weight or simply stay healthy. As a quality driven food company, all of our creative energies go into making our meals as delicious as they are healthy.
As our business continues to expand, so does our exceptional production team. Working at our world class facility in Banyo, we are looking for people to join our
ASSEMBLY PRODUCTION TEAMS
- Food Preparation & Processing – involves receiving food product and preparing food for assembly; machine operation for slicing, dicing and mixing product; stock control
- Assembly Line – involves working on a line with repetitive actions and moving parts; portioning components onto meal trays
- Assembly Line Fillers – running of food to assembly lines ensuring product is continuously available; lifting, pushing and pulling of racks and boxes up to 15kgs
*** All positions are Permanent Full Time *** You will be working in a cold factory environment 8-10 degrees Celsius *** All work is Repetitive, Physical & Fast Paced***
- Day shift: shifts start 5am and 6am
- Afternoon shift: shifts start 1pm and 2pm
- These are all Permanent Full Time positions – Monday to Friday
- Cold work environment: 8-10 degrees Celsius in a busy factory environment
• You have the ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
• You enjoy doing repetitive work and like to know what your work is every day
• You have some knowledge of handling food products appropriately and within strict hygiene standards
• You can work in a cold environment – our factory is maximum 8 degrees Celsius
• You have a great eye for detail and take pride in your work and your team
• You have your own transport – some of our shifts start or finish when there is no public transport available
AND WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU??
• Free and secure onsite parking
• Free access to our onsite wellbeing centre:
- Free gym with equipment as good as your local gym
- Free personalised fitness plans
- Free gym classes (Zumba, Circuit, Yoga and Core)
- Free onsite doctor (general health checks plus Flu & Covid_19 vaccinations, skin checks)
• Excellent discount on our food products for you and a family member plus daily discounts at our onsite canteen
• You can shoot some hoops or play some table tennis on your break
• Free ongoing professional training opportunities – Certificate III in Food Processing, plus other accredited external and internal training opportunities to develop your personal skills
• Annual Themed events – Melbourne Cup, Easter Coffee Cart, Family fun day at a theme park, Christmas gift card, Christmas Ham/Fruit Box (after 3 years of service)
• We recognise and reward our team for being awesome!
If you want a job that is secure, offers you a lot to learn, career progression and is rewarding, then don’t hesitate and Apply now to join Australia’s leading food company.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Resident to apply. To apply please click on the “Apply” button below and complete our online application form.