|Posting||Talent Acquisition Partner|
|Job Employer||Safe Places for Children|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
Is working from home not working for you? We are looking for an accomplished Talent Acquisition Partner that loves the thrill of working in an office and working a fast-paced environment. Our office is CBD based and public transport is right on our doorstep. Our small, but rapidly growing team has a fantastic supportive team culture, backed by openness and transparency. If working from home has got you missing being able to bounce ideas off your colleagues with immediate feedback or simply the social aspect from being in the office, then this role could be exactly what you are looking for.
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Competitive salary plus salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
- Annual bonus of $1000 after your first twelve months, increasing by $1000 annually capped at $5000 for 5 years’ service
- Policy of promoting within
- Professional development opportunities
Bringing your contemporary knowledge and experience of the future of work and the interplay with recruitment and talent management. You will have the opportunity to be involved with key talent initiatives where you can have a big impact in a time of continued organisational growth.
- Leading a small self managed high-performing team;
- Taking ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process;
- Leading the revitalization of the current recruitment business process and governance, and continue the transition to a largely in-house recruitment services model;
- Implementing leading practice candidate experience and technology enablers to support hiring leaders with acquisition of best talent;
- Supporting leadership capability uplift in recruitment.
You are an experienced Recruitment Leader with a talent acquisition and commercial mindset, exceptional stakeholder engagement at all levels of the organisation and are a trusted advisor. You will drive leading practice candidate experience, enhance employment branding, and influence the hiring of best candidates who have a strong fit with Safe Places’ organizational culture and values. You will also have a:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working in an internal recruitment function;
- Demonstrated leadership, leading teams which support geographically dispersed stakeholders;
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or relevant discipline
For Purpose Work
We are a non-for-profit organisation with a difference. We provide young people at risk with intensive therapeutic support and supervision in a homely and welcoming residential care setting. Everything we do – from tailoring care plans to matching the young person with a small, stable team of youth workers to personalising the young person’s home – is built around the individual needs of each young person. Our care model and therapeutic practice aim to build trust with the young person, stabilise their behaviours and give them a sense of hope. At Safe Places we recognise each young person is an individual, having developed our own unique, customised, and culturally competent practice framework for caring for Australia’s most at-risk and disconnected children.
Since opening our doors in 2006, we have made a difference in the lives of more than 1,800 young people ranging in age from young children to 17 years, who exhibit complex emotional and behavioural problems. We are dynamic, fast growing and are set for anticipated growth over the next 2-5 years.
This makes our approach uniquely rewarding, with our teams positively impacting many young lives across Australia.
Pre-employment screening including Working Rights, Qualifications, Working with Children Checks, Health Declaration and relevant criminal record check is required along with an unrestricted driver’s licence for travel as required.
Whilst Safe Places supports flexibility, good working hours and provides 6 weeks annual leave for work and life balance, we do not offer work from home.
Visit our website for more information at www.safeplaces.com.au.