|Job Employer||Ivory Group|
|Salary||$120000 – $140000 + Super|
|Job Sector||Contracts Administration|
- Deliver commercial new build, fitout, refurb projects valued to $50M
- Career progression to Project Manager in the future
- Excellent supportive work environment and team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a highly regarded building group in Canberra. It is a well known and multiple award winning company that prides itself on great quality projects and providing a working environment that employees enjoy. This company supports it’s staff well, giving them the support, guidance, and tools needed to succeed. This company has built many iconic projects in Canberra, and have recently increased their pipeline. Most of their projects are valued in the $10M-$50M range, with the opportunity to join a landmark project valued above $100M.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your position will report directly to a Project Manager and will see you liaising with a tight-knit and supportive team. You will be responsible for all end-to-end contracts administration on the project, and will be assisting the Project Manager with successful delivery of the project on time, budget, and quality. This position will see you manage and liaise with subcontractors, clients, stakeholders, and more.
- Financial and cost reporting/progress
- Progress claims
- Variations & RFI’s
- Scope of works, tender packages etc
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Building Degree or Equivalent
- Relevant CA experience with a head contractor
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects valued above $5M
This company is highly regarded as a great place to work. From career progression, training, development, and on-going support and guidance, this company has the processes, systems, and structure to support you in your career aspirations.
- Excellent workplace culture and support from management
- Above market salary package with a strong project pipeline
- Strong emphasis on work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or call Jesse Jancevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.