|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,500 highly- skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and sustaining capital works. Our delivery of high-quality work within the oil and gas sector has earnt us a solid reputation and enviable relationships with some of the industry’s leading operators.
Monadelphous has been operating in New South Wales since 2000 and is well-established as a local business. With fully equipped workshops in Singleton, Muswellbrook and Gunnedah, our NSW regional operations provide a full range of services including comprehensive on and offsite fabrication and mechanical services.
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Administration Officer to join our NSW Operations team, working between our Mt Thorley and Newcastle offices.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing incoming calls and phone messages.
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- Preparation of the weekly payroll for the project by collecting, entering, cost coding and auditing payroll data and preparing it for submission to Corporate Payroll.
- Answering payroll queries.
- Processing timesheets and invoicing.
- Generating weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintaining registers (data entry).
- Completing monthly reconciliations.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Minimum Year 10 education.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Data entry experience with a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of the organisation.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work unsupervised whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proof of right to work in Australia.
We provide the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world’s biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We’re solution focused, reliable and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we’d like to help you get there.
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way.
We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you’d like to see our Diversity Policy, you’ll find it available on our company website.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.