|Posting||HR Business Partner|
|Job Employer||STIHL Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Consulting & Generalist HR|
STIHL is a family owned company, with a global reach and a large Australian presence. With over 20,000 employees globally, we are known for our high-quality products and a strong reputation for reliability and state-of-the-art German engineering technology, Stihl has grown to be a household name, and is the number one chainsaw brand worldwide. They have been voted Australia’s most trusted brand of Outdoor Power Equipment. Employing over 110 staff in Australia, they distribute through an extensive network of more than 600 specialist dealers in both rural and metropolitan markets.
STIHL recognises that its people are its greatest asset – we invest in their growth and development and are committed to promoting a high performance culture.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) operates within the HR Department and works broadly across the organization with STIHL Group people leaders and staff to ensure alignment between human resources and business needs. This role is both a consultant and coach to the lines of business across the Group. The role will work closely with The Head of HR, Organisational Strategy and Design to create effective and lasting solutions and best practices to better attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most valuable asset, our people.
The role is responsible for generalist operational HR activities, business partnering and reporting to ensure alignment with the organizational strategic plan and HR People Strategy. Primarily responsible for the delivery of the organisation’s employee relations policies, processes and procedures, and supporting the development and implementation of our strategic workforce planning, learning and development and wider HR projects and practices.
In collaboration with the Head of HR, Organisational Strategy and Design, the incumbent will implement forward-thinking ideas into the organisation through staying connected to what’s happening with the workforce and its issues, the HR community as well as the wider marketplace. The HRBP will be a champion of the workforce by representing and supporting People Leaders and their employees ensuring the administration and coordination of employee lifecycle activities across attraction, recruitment, on boarding, separation, training and development, annual performance reviews, succession planning, culture and engagement, wellbeing health and safety and HR reporting.
Our primary office location is Knoxfield, Victoria with operations in Malaga WA and Yatala QLD. The role may be required to travel nationally on occasion. This position is based in Knoxfield and working in a hybrid model of three days in office and two days at home each week. The position is fulltime.
The role is primarily responsible for:
- Supporting a portfolio of clients ensuring both communication and education of the workforce in people policies and procedures
- champion people programs and initiatives
- Provide balanced approach to advice meeting organisational needs within industrial frameworks
- Manage and mitigate medical, WorkCover and return to work matters
- Adopt internal consulting approach to business issues and stakeholder management
- Leading employee lifecycle activities across Attraction recruitment, onboarding, separation, training and development, WHS, succession planning and performance activity.
- HR Project Support to the Executive Head of HR, Organisational Design and Strategy
- Accurate record keeping including but not limited to: Employee files, employee relation matters, medical records, workplace incident preventative actions, employment agreements, employee details and payroll information, performance and workplace inspections.
- WHS Return to work Coordinator – monitor, maintain and coordinate Return to work Plans and incident reporting
- Review and enhancement of HR Systems, Processes and Policies
- Support and implementation of key HR projects and Priorities
- You will be a professional and dynamic individual who has a passion for people.
- To be considered for this role, you will comfortably meet the following criteria:
- Exposure to HR Project management
- Ability to build rapport and influence others
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- An ability to resolve conflict and disputes
- Exceptional skills in forging internal and external relationships
- Strong analytical & reporting capabilities
- Strong time management skills, including ability to meet deadlines and manage competing demands
- Job Analysis and Design experience
- Ability to manage composure during difficult and challenging circumstances
- Ability to interpret legislation, policies and other industrial instruments.
- Up to date knowledge of Fair Work Act
- Detailed understanding of and ability to interpret the industrial relations system, including National Employment Standards and Modern Awards
- Knowledge of ER procedures and processes
- Experience in managing employee relations processes to resolution
At STIHL we offer
- Market competitive remuneration package including base salary, annual bonus, health insurance, superannuation co-contribution program, income protection insurance plus more.
- Supportive and people focused culture
- Strong business performance to sustain personal and professional growth and development
- Flexible working arrangements
If this sounds like you, please apply online now with your CV and cover letter or contact Joannah Coetzer, Head of HR, Organisational Strategy and Design on 0438 328 473