|Posting||Customer Service & Administration|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Client & Sales Administration|
ZebraVet is an Australian-owned leading veterinary wholesaler and has been successfully servicing the industry for over twenty years. Originating in Brisbane, we have grown to have a warehouse in Queensland and Victoria.
This full time position is based in our Braeside office where you will be joining a friendly, supportive team-based environment and offered ongoing onsite training and development.
About the role
We are looking for someone with exceptional customer service and communication skills. You will be responsible for liaising with our customers and processing customer orders with ample opportunity to demonstrate your friendly phone manner and terrific organisational capabilities. As a Customer Service Officer you will be part of a collaborative team committed to excellent customer service.
This a full time position, Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
- Growing business
- Free onsite parking
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Secure, permanent position
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have excellent customer service skills and be customer focused. You will also have solid administration, data entry and order processing experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Processing of customer orders and regular checking of back orders for release
- Assist customers with product enquiries
- Provide information to customers regarding order status including delays and discrepancies
- Managing and resolving customer complaints to resolution or re-direct appropriately.
- Accurately managing and maintaining client records
- Actively ensuring your product knowledge stays up to date
- Perform administrative and general office tasks as required
This is a busy role requiring an individual who is patient, calm under pressure and able to maintain a positive attitude. You will be joining a friendly team and an excellent support system along with a competitive salary package will be provided to you.
ZebraVet is an Equal Opportunity employer