|Job Employer||Goondir Health Services|
|Location||Management Accounting & Budgeting|
|Job Sector||Management Accounting & Budgeting|
- Full-time position based in Dalby.
- Competitive remuneration package with salary packaging benefits
- Further education and professional development opportunities tailored to your interests
- Great opportunity to work with a family orientated organisation in a diverse clinical environment, grow, and expand your professional skills.
About the Organisation:
- Goondir is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Controlled Health Organisation (ATSICCHO) delivering ‘Holistic’ Primary Health Care and related services to the local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities from Oakey in near Southwest Queensland, to St George in far Southwest Queensland, an area of approximately 72,000km2.
- Goondir is an organisation with a reputation for incorporating innovation into its ‘Holistic’ model of health care. The staff at Goondir is dedicated to providing quality patient-centred care to meet the health and social determinants of health impacting our communities.
- Goondir’s multidisciplinary team approach means you are always well supported in your role. Goondir is committed to the further education and development of all employees. We know their accomplishments are the key to our success.
About the Opportunity:
Goondir is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Finance Manager to join our multi-disciplinary team in Dalby. The Finance Manager position is accountable for financial management, administration and recording of all financial information in an ethical, moral and transparent manner to ensure the long term viability of the service.
The successful candidate will:
- Bachelor of Business or Commerce or other suitable qualifications.
- Membership of CPA Australia or similar is preferred.
- A current Queensland C class or MR class open driver’s license and a current Children Suitability Notice (Blue Card),
- Police Check
- Be willing to undertake training/ professional development to maintain professional knowledge and skills, as detailed in the Training and Professional Development Plan
- Be willing to participate in organisational in-service sessions or external professional development or workshops
- It is a requirement for employees working within Goondir to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees will be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to commencement.
The successful applicant will demonstrate high levels of professionalism and integrity and apply high moral and ethical standards to ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
About the Benefits – Perks offered at Goondir:
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary (commensurate with experience and qualification) and the following employee benefits.
- Great salary sacrifices package options
- Uniform provided
- Opportunity to work in AGPAL and ISO accredited General Practice
- Great family-friendly/orientated work environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free access to Goondir’s clinical services and basic dental care services.
Goondir Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Interested? APPLY TODAY by submitting a cover letter detailing your experience as stated above and your resume by using the ‘Apply Now’ button.