|Posting||Brisbane City Council – Program and Planning Officer|
|Job Employer||Randstad – Industrial|
|Location||Southern Suburbs & Logan|
|Salary||$52 – $53 p.h. + EBA Allowances + Wee000ly Pay + Sup|
|Job Sector||Records Management & Document Control|
We have exciting opportunities working for a large local government organisation as a Program and Planning Officer within the Brisbane Infrastructure Office who can work as part of the team; working in Brisbane City.
About your new role
Working as a Program Officer, you will have a specific focus on contributing to the various strategic and business delivery improvement initiatives for Waste and Resource Recovery Services as identified by the Business Management Team.
- To liaise with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the provision to customers of accurate and current Waste Management information, including the capture of correct information in relevant Council systems.
- Provide technical advice to customers in accordance with relevant regulations and policies.
- Contribution to the maintenance and production of branch statistical data bases and where
appropriate provide reports, analysis and recommendations.
- Provide relevant and accurate reports and statistics on a variety of business operations and
activities to support decision making within Brisbane Infrastructure.
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of various business systems within Brisbane Infrastructure.
What you will need to exceed
We are looking for Program Officers who are reliable and enjoy providing high-quality work. A strong sense of teamwork, a commitment to safety and ensuring all work is conducted according to safety procedures and guidelines. In order to be a successful applicant, the following licences are required:
- Mandatory Licences:
- C Class Licence
What you will get in return
Randstad is one of the biggest civil construction and maintenance employers in Queensland. There are many benefits including:
- Competitive rates including overtime and penalty rates where applicable.
- Uniforms supplied and all tools provided.
- Opportunity to take on contracts throughout Brisbane.
If you are ready to apply for the role as a Program and Planning Officer, please apply online or contact Randstad on (07) 3640 6822 [link removed].
If this role isn’t right for you, we often have other trade and labour positions including electrical, mechanics, panel beating, plumbing, fitting and turning, carpentry, automotive and general labour related vacancies. Contact us to be added to the talent pool.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.