|Posting||Executive Assistant to the General Manager|
|Job Employer||Harrison McMillan|
|Location||PA, EA & Secretarial|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to report to the General Manager, the successful applicant will ensure the GM is prepared and informed on relevant matters in a timely manner and specified timeframes are met. This includes researching, preparing and ensuring responses to telephone calls and correspondence. While proactively managing action, diaries, committees and the coordination of departmental and divisional meetings.
The Executive Assistant works within a team and collaborates with the senior leadership team and other respective Executive Assistants across the organisation.
Along with this you will also:
- Provide quality support to General Managers and the Senior Leadership team.
- Support the General Manager in the preparation, review and approval of reports.
- Assist with delivery of work area plans and budgets within delegations, following company policies and procedures.
- Proactively responding to or preparing enquiries from staff and customers with a high level of discretion, maturity, diplomacy and judgement ensuring exceptional customer experience.
- Co-ordinate staff responses and/or input into projects, programs, reports, correspondence and corporate issues.
- Proactively manage all correspondence (emails and letters) received for the General Manager.
- Maintain and coordinate an effective calendar ensuring the General Manager’s competing demands are effectively managed.
To be considered for this role you will need to have 3+ years’ experience working in an Executive Team, have a demonstrated ability to proactively support Executives with their day to day operations including an ability to anticipate needs, and a commitment to perform effectively as an individual, in a team and across the whole organisation.
For a copy of the position description or for further information, please contact Nicole Metcalfe, Recruitment Partner at Harrison McMillan via [email protected] or contact the office on 08 7071 7273.
Please submit applications in Word format.