|Posting||Human Resources Business Partner|
|Job Employer||The Recruitment Company|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$600 to $800 per day plus super|
|Job Sector||Consulting & Generalist HR|
Experienced Human Resources Business Partner required for an exciting contract role within a large Government Department.
Human Resources Business Partner – Workforce Design & Analysis
Pay rate: $600-$800 per day plus super
12 month contract
Chatswood & WFH
About the role:
The HR Business Partner is responsible for the provision of a broad range of generalist HR services to portfolio clients, using effective partnering with key stakeholders and utilisation of extensive workforce knowledge and skills to support the department, and to add value to business units and drive performance in accordance with established business and workforce objectives.
- Provide contemporary and high quality operational HR support and advice to business leaders and staff across all aspects of the employee lifecycle. This includes, people management, staff engagement, HR policy and procedures advice, industrial relations support, management, and manager and team capability development.
- Partner with portfolio clients to, understand their business, support their strategic and operational goals, provide exceptional customer service in support of the organisation’s people and culture goals, and deliver business line workforce performance in accordance with established objectives.
- Manage the workforce and culture HR requirements of change activities.
- Provide coaching and high level advice to business unit leaders to build HR capability and understanding and enhance and improve management of teams in line with agreed values and capabilities, this includes facilitating manager capability training as required.
- Build effective business partnerships through outstanding customer engagement with both internal and external key stakeholders, including business leaders, the wider Workforce team and NSW entities.
- Ensure organisation compliance with relevant policies, procedures, legislation and regulations, particularly in the area of HR management and practice.
- Demonstrated human resources experience in a large and complex professional / service industry organisation, supporting a portfolio of clients using a business partnership model, and relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in facilitating HR complex change management initiatives with proven ability to effectively project manage.
- Proven capacity to implement human resource initiatives including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and deal with challenges creatively.
- Well-developed interpersonal, consultation and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging, collaborating, and influencing key stakeholders and customers to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with proven capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and developing capability of managers and staff, particularly in the area of human resources.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in working with industrial organisations, legislative instruments and public sector structure, policies and processes.
- Sound analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports and achieve business focused solutions.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Melissa Allison at The Recruitment Company