|Posting||Recruitment – Internal|
|Job Employer||Central Earthmoving Company Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
As Centrals enters into a very exciting and busy time in 2022, we are seeking an organised and passionate Recruitment Superstar to join our Human Resource team.
Working as part of the larger HR team you will drive the recruitment function for the organisation.
This position is offered on a permanent, fulltime basis in our light, bright and modern Belmont office, with free parking on-site.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Help new hires onboard
- Positive demeanour
- Experience in large volume recruitment activities
- Health and safety conscious
- Be highly motivated, be able to work autonomously and part of the team
- Intermediate skills with microsoft office Suite
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience using Definitiv
Benefits & Rewards
- A fun HSEQ & HR Team who support each other
- Interesting and varied role
- Tailored training and career development opportunities
Centrals is a well-established, dynamic civil construction and mining services contractor that has been proudly delivering civil construction projects throughout WA for over 30 years.
Centrals is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applicants from all areas of the community including women and indigenous cultures to apply.