|Posting||Food Services Assistant|
|Job Employer||Aurrum Aged Care|
|Job Sector||Kitchen & Sandwich Hands|
ABOUT AURRUM AGED CARE
Aurrum Aged Care is one of Australia’s leading residential aged care providers, with a growing presence on the NSW Central Coast and in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Our residents are at the centre of what we do. The way in which we care is underpinned by our Living Life care philosophy, and our team members are at the heart of our success in the delivery of holistic care to our residents.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Aurrum Aged Care are seeking Food Services Assistants to join a dynamic catering team to work a variety of shifts in our care home.
The catering department is instrumental to Aurrum’s food focused culture and philosophy. Aurrum offers flavoursome and nutritious seasonal menus that is tailored to meet the dietary needs and preferences of our residents. You will be responsible for contributing to the creation of high quality cooked meals that provide a comforting and enjoyable experience for our residents.
Daily tasks will include:
- Food preparation for residents at breakfast, lunch, dinner and other services required
- Serving and presenting meals as per the Aurrum menu and presentation standards
- Ensuring safe and hygienic working practices
- Cleaning and maintenance of kitchen and general hospitality areas
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Knowledge of kitchen operations and bulk food preparation
- Experience of working with food hygiene practices and within work health and safety requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Good communication skills
- An appreciation and respect for working with the elderly and people from diverse backgrounds
- Valid National Police check (specific to work in aged care)
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AURRUM AGED CARE
- Free Influenza Vaccination
- Free Aurrum Staff Uniform items
- Mobile friendly roster app
- Shifts available 24/7 including weekends
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Engaging learning activities for professional development
- Free counselling via Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- All Stars Reward & recognition program
We would like to hear from you if you are a motivated and professional worker interested in joining our team.