|Posting||Trainee Recruitment Consultant | $150K ++ First Year Earning Potential|
|Job Employer||Specify Consulting|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$65000 – $80000 Base + Super + Uncapped Comms|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Agency|
Do you want to take your career to the next level? – Why not jump into recruitment! No prior experience is necessary, and you can take your career to the next level quickly.
We understand that starting a career in recruitment can be daunting. We make the process, easy, stress free and simple. We will help you decide if you are suited for a career in recruitment. We know what agencies are looking for and will help you navigate the process of interviewing with multiple agencies who all tell you they are the best place to work! We will work with you to find the perfect recruitment agency based around your experience, career goals, passions, values and work culture you thrive in.
We are partnered with trusted leading recruitment agencies across Sydney and will provide you all the inside information on the recruitment industry. We will help you decide which recruitment agency is best for you based on your requirements. Every recruitment agency is unique, and it is imperative you select the right business to fast track your recruitment career and maximise your commissions.
Before you decide to interview with recruitment agencies, make sure you get independent advice and do thorough research as not one size fits all.We set you up with interviews at leading agencies, coach and support you throughout the entire process.
We are seeking trainee recruitment consultants, candidate managers & resources to join Sydney’s leading recruitment agencies.
You will need to be either open to changing industries and retraining. You will be working with seasoned recruiters who will train and help you get started in recruitment. These are newly created opportunities with our clients, and they will make sure you are set up for success.
We understand everyone learns differently and at different speeds. All recruitment agencies offer different training programs. We will find out what training best suits you and make sure you join the correct company to help you fast track your career.
Training is so important when you join recruitment, so it is important you are matched with the best training that suits you. Our clients are truly respected and established within their markets. They will mentor, train, support and develop your career.
You will have the option to recruit within several industries, so it’s important you make the right decision on which industry you will thrive in. If you have no idea what industry you would like to focus on, we can help with setting you up with interviews at multiple agencies offering multiple industries to choose from.
We have clients that recruit across IT, Tech, Digital, Marketing, Sales, Construction, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, Property & Real Estate and much more! You are spoilt for choice right now, but you must take your time and pick the right market, as it will make a big different on your overall job fulfilment and earning potential.
We will help you with your start in recruitment! Our clients are continuously recognised as some of Australia’s Best places to Work. All agencies have different working cultures, commission structures and perks. Therefore, it is important you get information on lots of different companies prior to deciding where you want to start your career.
We have office based, hybrid working or full time remote options available.
Benefits and Perks working for our clients:
- Work from home and flexible working hours
- Cutting edge offices in the CBD
- Lucrative & tailored commission structures
- Bespoke training and onboarding programmes
- Highly experienced consultants across the businesses to learn from
- Committed & Transparent colleagues and management teams
- Experiences and supportive Management teams
- Staff engagement events
- Quarterly & Monthly incentives
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave a year with certain companies
- Certain companies offering 4 day work weeks or 9 day fortnights
What are we looking for?
- Previous sales experience B2B/B2C, customer service, telesales or face to face is a must
- Motivated to move into a Business Development position / 360 consultant role longer term is highly desired but certainly not essential. You can stay in a candidate manager/resourcer position longer term too
- Happy to change industries and learn different markets
- Able to work well autonomously & excellent communication skills
- Ethical, value driven individual who knows the importance of a long term relationships
- Career driven and someone who can bring a positive attitude to the table
- Motivated by success, results and money driven
- You like to be financially rewarded for your natural people skills and have a strong interest in your personal finances
- A people person who gets satisfaction from helping others and doing a good job
- You have a competitive nature, strong work ethic, ambition and good at problem solving
- You must have energy, passion and enthusiasm