|Posting||Administration Assistants | Contract Roles|
|Job Employer||Tecside Group|
|Salary||Contract roles offering excellent hourly rates!|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
We are currently seeking experienced Administrators and an Accounts Administrator for various positions based in Port Kembla and Unanderra, NSW. Position details are as follows:
Administrator – Port Kembla
- Partnering closely with the Health Specialist to provide efficient and accurate administrative claims support
- Making timely and accurate calculation of workers compensation payroll
- Ensuring that health data is updated in the relevant systems
- Collating medical information
- Providing excellent customer service
- Solid experience in an administrative support and/or customer service role
- Confident communication skills
- Payroll/ workers compensation payment experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong general IT skills
- Initiative, with attention to detail
- Experience working within workers compensation and has an understanding of medical terminology
Administrator – Unanderra
Provide admin support for one of our client’s major projects. Immediate start to end of October with potential to extend to December or further.
- Document Control Experience
- Working within an environment of document revision control
- Communication between Client and suppliers ensuring communication and revision compliance
- Version control with in Aconex, OneDrive and similar systems
- General understanding of engineering drawings to enable sorting and storage
- Project Manager/ Team Assistance
- Ability to review and assist with management plan comments and updates
- Ability with assisting preparation and presentation of meeting minutes and planning meetings
- Assisting with preparation of supplier monthly claim documentation and PPC responses
- Experience in an engineering environment would be advantageous
- Experience within Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel and Powerpoint), preference for experience within Aconex or similar database systems
Accounts Administrator – Unanderra
- This role is flexible with hours. Can be full-time or school hours etc
- Main duties will be accounts payable, invoicing, and reconciling statements
- Accounting experience or qualifications highly advantageous
- Contract/temp position for 3-6mths
Why work with us?
- As an agency we are connected with a wide array of clients from small business to large. Our team always do our best to get you the right fit work, and will always do what we say we will, honestly.
- Communication, Transparency, Accountability and Safety are at the core of who we are.
- CV/Resume tips and advice
- Interview preparation
- Dedicated Contractor Care Manager
How to Apply:
If interested, please apply to the role and submit your resume. Ensure you include your name, phone number and any relevant experience. Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To view this role and other roles available please check our website www.tecside.com.au [link removed]
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/ [link removed].