|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Office Management|
What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
We’re JLL. We help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying, and investing in real estate. We work at the heart of buildings, also ensuring the building is safe, clean and everything is in good working order. But our true value add for our clients is putting our customers first and creating places that people want to be.
What this opportunity involves:
We’re looking for a personable, professional and proactive Administration Manager to join our team based onsite at a shopping centre in Leichhardt! In this varied and busy role, you’ll manage and control accounts receivables and payables, and administration within the Centre Management team. You will be responsible for ensuring efficient running of all office functions. You will oversee the budgeting process and assist the team to work within budgetary constraints with reporting responsibilities to the Client.
A snapshot of the role:
- Manage all aspects of front desk operations including vetting all incoming
calls and face to face enquiries and directing and delegating to the
- Prepare and attend to banking processes
- Manage monthly rent roll and billings process
- Lead and manage the pursuit and receipt of outstanding tenant arrears
- Daily processing of incoming and outgoing mail items including courier bookings
- Maintain and update tenant and contractor records and files, including public liability details, tenant files, leases, bank guarantees, contracts and correspondence
- Monitor and report all operational complaints to the team. Assist with the follow up to repair/maintain
Sound like the job you are looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for:
The successful applicant must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt. This opportunity will suit someone who is looking to be part of a small dynamic team, can think on their feet, customer service focussed and work collaboratively.
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Experience in a role within a Shopping Centre
- Be a diligent operator with high degrees of numeracy and ability to negotiate and solve problems
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team environment
What you can expect from us:
At JLL, we value your health and wellbeing which is why we are excited to announce a whole raft of new benefits through our WHEREFIT partnership! WHEREFIT provides you with access to exclusive corporate discounts of up to 40% off at leading fitness and wellbeing brands across Australia. With over 2,000 unique offers across gyms, activewear, studios, healthy meals, supplements, accessories, self-care and more, there is something for everyone so you can perform at your best!
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Keep those ambitions in sight and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We are dedicated to offering veterans from all ranks and services a successful civilian career as they transition out of the military. We recognise and appreciate the skills acquired in their service careers as vital and transferable to our workforce.
Apply today, quoting job reference number JDREQ223350
Please note, although developing relationships with agencies forms a component of the JLL talent acquisition strategy, on this occasion agency submissions will not be accepted.