|Posting||Client Services Administration Officer|
|Job Employer||Dementia Australia|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
- Attractive salary packaging options available
- Part time, 4 days a week (0.8FTE), fixed term contract until March 2023
- Flexibility to work both from home and the office!
Dementia Australia is the national peak body and source of trusted information, education and services for the estimated half a million Australians living with dementia, and the almost 1.6 million people involved in their care. We advocate for positive change and support vital research. We are here to support people impacted by dementia, and to enable them to live as well as possible. Our commitment to a shared set of values shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours towards achieving our core purpose and strategic priorities.
- We connect by promoting a people centred way of working and respecting all
- We collaborate in a supportive manner with each other, other teams, clients and external parties
- We commit to our purpose and direction, accountable for our actions and support the innovations, reshaping the way we do things
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Administration Officer at our office based in Milton, QLD to support our Client Services team. This role will provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the delivery of high quality, efficient and effective services for our clients and their families
Reporting directly to the Team Leader, Client Services you will also be responsible for:
- Providing administrative assistance to ensure effective planning, implementation and evaluation of client service information, education and support services.
- Ensuring services are scheduled and resourced appropriately, suitable to the needs of our clients and their families
- Providing high level support to the state based Client Services team as well as the Team Leaders and State Manager, including drafting reports, data entry and data analysis
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, have excellent interpersonal communication skills and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in a range of administrative activities
- Ability to maintain a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience with Microsoft Windows applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload demands and cope calmly, effectively under pressure
- High level attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team as well as being able to work autonomously whilst taking initiative and problem solving independently
- Cert IV in Business Administration (preferred)
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a dynamic team, we would like to hear from you. In return you will be offered a flexible and supportive environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends.
- Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
- We will only consider applications directly from candidates – no agencies please.