|Job Employer||Prysmian Group Australia|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job Sector||Occupational Health & Safety|
Who we are
Prysmian Group is the largest global cable manufacturer, with over 100 years of experience and knowledge of making cables. With a strong focus on our three core values, Drive, Trust & Simplicity, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage all suitably qualified applicants (or those that meet some but not all of the criteria) to apply.
We work to be the sustainable link to the future. For more than 140 years, our company has been leading the industry of high-technology cables & systems for energy and telecommunications. Spanning 50 countries (in North America, Europe, MEAT, LATAM, APAC), 104 plants, 25 research and development centres, and with about 30,000 employees, we’ve a strategic footprint that allows us to service emerging markets and communities across the globe with ease. Our business model is diversified by portfolio and geographical area. Today we drive the energy transition and worldwide digitalization.
Reporting to the HSE Manager, Oceania, the HSE Officer contributes to the fulfilment of Prysmian’s HSE responsibilities and ensuring WHS legislative requirements are met. The role will be pivotal in driving ongoing safety cultural change and supporting the team in meeting their HSE obligations to ensure a zero harm workplace.
Applicants will need to possess some, if not all of the following skills or demonstrated experience:
- Ability to work autonomously and as apart of a large team in order to achieve Safety KPIs and cultural change objectives
- Strong operational, problem solving, process management, administration skills, change management and communication skills.
- Supporting building a Safety Training needs analysis, training program development and program deliver skills
- Resilience in ambiguous environments and the ability to work under pressure at times
- Working knowledge of the WHS Act and Safe Work Practices
- Demonstrated ability engaging with a ‘shop floor’ environment, with the ability to influence and engage behaviours and safety system participation
- Building and Maintaining relationships
- Expressing opinions and Information
- Initiative and drive
- Problem solving and information gathering
- Planning and Organising skills to stay on top of a conflicting workload
The benefits of working with us
Working with Prysmian Group means joining a Global family (and one with some great perks):
- Globally supported Sustainability and Diversity Programs (because we care about our people and the environments we operate in)
- A Prysmian Rewards Program (designed to save you money on the day to day) exclusive to our Team
- An inclusive Employee Share benefits scheme
- A competitive Rem Package comprising of Base + Incentive Component
- A dedicated Global Mentoring Program
- Annual Performance and Potential practices ensuring discretionary effort doesn’t go unnoticed, and
- A culture that fosters inclusiveness, team work and joint success
- Free parking on site
- Flexible work practices