|Posting||People and Culture Partner with a REM and Benefits Focus|
|Job Employer||Murdoch University|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Remuneration & Benefits|
- Continuous, Full Time – Job Share Opportunities Available
- Competitive Salary and Salary Packaging opportunities
- Ref: 3179A01/124807
Within the People and Culture Office (PCO), our core goal is to inspire staff to share Murdoch University’s fundamental principles: integrity, respect and diversity, purpose, excellence and future focused.
This role provides an opportunity to work and collaborate with a variety of talented and welcoming colleagues, within our team as well as across the University!
We are seeking a Human Recourses Professional, with an interest in reward and remuneration to support the implementation of a Remuneration Framework.
Training, support, and mentoring will be provided for the right candidate who wants to progress a career in this field.
Working as part of a People and Culture team in a matrix style, this role will provide advice and support of Reward and Benefits, including job evaluation, market benchmarks, policy implementation and report writing.
This position is integral to the People and Culture team and will work closely with the system, analytics, and payroll teams. As such, you will enjoy working in a team environment and adapting to new systems to get the information you require.
What you’ll bring to this role
- Degree qualification in Human Resources or other relevant fields, or equivalent experience.
- An understanding of remuneration and reward trends and innovative reward ideas.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation and contemporary remuneration strategies and practices.
- Knowledge of People and Culture organisational policies and practices.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Advanced numeracy, analysis and excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills (including written executive/business case papers) and highly service orientated.
- Experience with market remuneration benchmarking systems and job evaluation methodologies (i.e. Mercer or Hays data).
- Knowledge of market remuneration benchmarking systems and job evaluation methodologies (i.e. Mercer or Hays data).
- Experience with remuneration benefits and reward process and frameworks.
Applicants should refer to the Position Description for further detail on the duties, skills and experience required for this role. Applicants must have valid work rights.
What you’ll get in return
You will be part of a vibrant and talented team, work in an innovative and lively university community and enjoy the benefits that come with working at Murdoch.
Our people enjoy a lively, natural campus and world-class facilities, as well as a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration
- Paid leave entitlements
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary packaging options
- Employee Assistance Program
- On Campus Services and Facilities, including a Childcare Centre, Gym, Vet Hospital and Chiropractic Clinic
- Development program with both internal and external training opportunities to develop yourself as a REM specialist
- Mentorship program with experienced and skilled REM specialists
Please apply by submitting the documents below:
- A cover letter including a statement addressing the selection criteria (found in the Position Description)
- Your most recent resume (CV)
Please visit the Current Vacancies page to view the position description for this role.
Please see the Applicant Guide for more information. Applications sent by post or email will not be accepted. Please note visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Position contact: Jason Zammit, Associate Director Strategy, Planning & Operations at [email protected]
Murdoch University values diversity, promotes inclusion, and strongly encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, women, and people with disability to apply. Applicants who have support or access requirements, are encouraged to advise this at the time of their application, to ensure appropriate assistance is provided throughout the recruitment process.
Closing date: 15 July 2022 (8:59pm AWST)
The University reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.