|Posting||Clinic Support & Sales Administration Role|
|Location||Client & Sales Administration|
|Job Sector||Client & Sales Administration|
Attune Hearing is the largest independently accredited national hearing healthcare provider in Australia and we are renowned for working collaboratively with ENT Specialists, GPs and other healthcare professionals to provide a full range of diagnostic assessments for adults and children. By joining Attune Hearing, you will be part of the Amplifon Group global network, working alongside 19,000 colleagues to transform the way how hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide.
About The Opportunity
As an integral member of our team, you will be the face of Attune and first point of contact for all our clients. Main responsibilities include:
- Be a superstar clinic all-rounder who loves ensuring efficient reception support and coordination.
- Book and confirm appointments for our clients with our online scheduling tool to optimise both our clients’ convenience and clinicians’ time.
- Client database management and data entry to ensure maintenance, management and 100% accuracy.
- Maintain a friendly yet professional phone manner to manage a multitude of outgoing and incoming client service calls.
- Build brand awareness and maintain credible relationships with ENT Specialists, local GPs and other healthcare professionals to enhance awareness of services provided by Attune Hearing.
- Drive lead generation activities to help more people hear better (full training is provided).
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A personable relationship builder and organised multitasker.
- A highly motivated team player with a customer centric approach to everything you do.
- Open to learning new things including online tools, systems & processes.
- Goal oriented with the ability to accept feedback for development.
- Driven to succeed & determined to exceed sales KPIs.
Why Join Us
- Located on Main Street Mornington – close to public transport, restaurants/ cafes, shops…the beach!
- Meaningful work with a rewarding experience that enables you to change the lives of our clients every day.
- Attractive salary with a competitive commission structure.
- No weekend work – Our clinics are open Monday to Friday.
- Discounted hearing aids for immediate family members.
- A collaborative, supportive and down-to-earth team and clinic environment.
To learn more about us, please visit https://www.attune.com.au
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
Click APPLY today!