|Posting||Incident Response Supervisor|
|Job Employer||Service Stream Limited|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Contracts Administration|
About the Opportunity
Service Stream’s Transport division are currently seeking a IRS Supervisor to join our growing company. You will be responsible for supporting specialised trade, services or installation works to ensure the smooth running of the service. You will also exercise independent judgement within defined parameters and identify solutions to issues.
Nature of position: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Perth, WA
Reporting Line: IRS Manager
- Contribute to service delivery activities following procedures and timelines while supporting safe and efficient daily site operations
- Contribute to the preparation of technical reports, contract and schedules as directed
- Scheduling and reporting on incident response work
- Carry out effective incident response works as required
- Carry out complex technical activities related to the relevant incident
- Lead the incident response team as directed by the IRS Manager
This opportunity will suit a highly motivated and outcome driven individual who has a passion for delivering positive client outcomes, and a knack for effective stakeholder engagement. To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant working experience in the Transport Service industry is highly advantageous
- Prior experience in a similar incident response role is advantageous
- Prior experience with operational scheduling, contracts administration, procurement, financial controls and reporting is highly regarded
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Good problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to tackle complex issues effectively
This is an exciting career opportunity for an individual who enjoys the challenge of achieving results as we are seeking the highest calibre of candidate who will be rewarded accordingly.
Service Stream, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a specialist engineering, construction and asset management contractor, connecting industries and communities with vital infrastructure. The Transport Business is responsible for creating, operating and maintaining public and private assets serving millions of people each day.
Service Stream is an equal opportunity employer who believes diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and benefits our people, clients, and communities. We are committed to cultivate an inclusive and high-performing culture where our people thrive and are proud to bring their whole selves to work, inspiring a respectful and inclusive environment. Service Stream encourages and welcomes the opportunity for applicants to share their lived experiences.
Service Stream does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from external Recruitment or Labour Hire Companies.