|Job Employer||Silver Chain|
Could this be a rare moment where you join an amazing team and grow your career?
Silverchain is an organisation with the aspiration to create a better home care system for all Australians. We have been in the business of providing expert care and support to Australians for 200 years and our business is growing and changing to deliver our services to more Australians.
A unique opportunity is available for a exceptional individual to join the Learning Design Team within Group Capability in the role as Learning Design Officer. We are looking for a person who comes with exceptional documentation skills, a whizz at power point presentations and are organised in their approach. You may not have all the learning design tools and skills – we can teach you these, but you will have a can-do attitude with a thirst for learning.
You could be part of Silverchain’s journey in making a difference to peoples lives. Interested?
What you’ll do
In the role of Learning Design Officer, you will support the Senior Learning Designer in the developing and maintenance of training materials for our national workforce. You’ll also manage the quality assurance of our learning materials to ensure they meet requirements, are accessible and version controlled. Working in collaborative environment you will be encouraged to be creative, learn new tools and learning design techniques and to identify innovation opportunities. You’ll have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the learning, including development of materials for online, face to face or blended learning. You’ll be working with a friendly and dynamic Learning Design Team and broader Group Capability team where you will be supported and guided by experts in their fields.
To be successful in this role, you will have a flair for all things learning and thrive off working in a fast-paced environment. You will also be…
- A superstar in formatting PowerPoint and Word documents so they look incredible (and in line with our style guide, of course)
- Have a keen eye for visual design and a creative flair to develop engaging content
- Experienced in Learning Management Systems, or able to learn and use our systems effectively
- Able to work autonomously and manage own workload to deliver outcomes
- Be a true team player with a can-do attitude as we have a great team culture and are looking for that right person to join us
- If you have relevant vocational qualifications or experience in instructional design, graphic design, training and assessment, or similar will be highly regarded!
- You live in either WA or SA so that you can work a flexible hybrid arrangement!
- Extensive Health & Wellness initiatives
- Flexible working, which includes working from home & office!
- Salary packaging of up to $18,550
- Health Care benefits
- Social Club – discounted tickets for movies, the zoo and more (dependant on location)
How to apply
To submit your application, and to view a copy of the Position Description, click ‘Apply’.
Based on Silver Chain Group Policy and State Government Directions, you will be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccinations, including booster requirements, or evidence of a medical exemption, to be considered for employment with Silver Chain.
At Silver Chain Group, we recognise the positive contribution that a diverse workforce makes to our organisation where individuals can be authentic, are respected and celebrated. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people of all ages, gender, abilities, culturally diverse and linguistic backgrounds.
About Silver Chain Group
At Silver Chain Group, we are proud members of the Diversity Council of Australia and our greatest strength is our people. Driven by our values of integrity, respect, trust and compassion, we aspire to create a better home care system for all Australians. With a proud history of more than 125 years, Silver Chain Group is an employer of choice and the leading provider of high-quality health and aged care in the homes and communities of more than 65,000 Western Australians every year.
Join our team of more than 4,450 staff, caring for more than 105,000 clients across Australia. We’ll provide you with opportunities to help you develop and grow in your career, with training and education programs to help you achieve your goals.
We reserve the right to commence the recruitment process and extend or withdraw this advertisement prior to the closing date. Please note that unsolicited applications from agencies will not be accepted.
Applications Close: 1/07/2022 12:00:00 AM