|Posting||Learning and Development Specialist|
|Job Employer||Relationships Australia Queensland|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Training & Development|
Relationships Australia Queensland (RAQ) has a long history of supporting people to have positive and meaningful connections, and that’s why we’re as relevant today as when we first opened our doors almost 70 years ago. We’re committed to supporting and developing a highly skilled workforce of qualified practitioners and support services across the state, while continuing to adapt to the changing needs of our workforce.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a full time (37.5 hours p/week) fixed term (maternity leave backfill until 27 October 2023) Learning and Development Specialist to join a high performing People and Culture team with an amazing workplace culture to lead the provision of specialist advice and customer focussed approach in the design and application of RAQ’s learning and development strategies.
This role is responsible for the management and delivery of strategic projects whilst aligning the role’s short and medium term focus with organisational priorities, ensuring areas of need are resourced effectively.
If successful you’ll work alongside People and Culture Business Partners and Senior Leaders as you’ll be a valuable contributor to the delivery of key learning initiatives of leadership development and core capability training programs across our organisation. Other duties include
- Lead the instructional design approach for virtual and face to face e-learning material.
- Work with nominated subject matter experts and content owners to identify target audience’s training needs.
- Assist in the development and revision of modules and programs, delivered by webinar, e-learning and face-to-face modalities.
- Manage RAQ’s Learning Management System (LMS) for effective tracking and reporting of mandatory training requirements.
- Periodically review and update structure and design of LMS to maintain audience engagement.
The full time annual base salary on offer is between $92K – 103K to be negotiated depending on skills and experience.
You’ll be able to build healthy and productive relationships with management and within the People and Culture Group. We’d also love to see:
- Previous experience in a hands-on L&D role where you can demonstrate your ability to develop solutions that meet business needs
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in instructional design, delivery and evaluation of learning programs
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box when it comes to developing solutions to suit different learning styles, roles, and functions in the L&D space
- Excellent coaching, mentoring and influencing skills with experience managing a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience administering a Learning Management System (LMS)
- A relevant qualification and experience
What We Can Offer You
- A supportive, collaborative and fun team environment
- Work autonomously to plan and prioritise workload
- A hybrid working arrangement where you can work remotely and in office
- Additional annual leave over the Christmas period, annual leave loading and study leave
- Salary packaging options available of up to $15,900, which will significantly increase the value of take-home pay
- Additional benefits such as medical insurance discounts
How To Apply
Click Apply to submit your application outlining your experience in the areas mentioned in this advertisement. Applications will close by Sunday 3rd July 2022 at 5.00pm, however we will be screening applications as they’re received and may choose to close the advert earlier.