|Posting||Account Manager / Talent Acquisition Consultant|
|Job Employer||Careerlink People Solutions|
|Location||Recruitment – Agency|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Agency|
Our team is expanding to support business growth and we are looking for an energetic and service-driven professional make their mark in one of Australia’s longest running, independently held recruitment firms.
South Australian owned and operating nationally, Careerlink People Solutions have been providing tailored, customer-centric recruitment and talent solutions to corporate, government, and start-up businesses since 1991. We connect innovators and leaders to shape growth.
Working within our temporary recruitment team, you will collaborate with our high performing consultants to search and select the best talent for our clients.
This position will give you diverse and great exposure to the end-to-end recruitment process, with excellent training and support to ensure you have all the tools you need to succeed.
We are a true recruitment and executive search firm, working nationally across a range of disciplines and markets.
You will be/have
- Experience dealing with people/customers/clients
- Ambition and a drive to succeed – both individually and as part of a great team
- Exceptional organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A consultative approach and be solutions focused
- A team player
- Good computer literacy and skills
- Prior experience working in, or exposure to, a fast-paced recruitment agency is desirable but not essential
At Careerlink People Solutions, we put our people first. We place strong emphasis on creating a stimulating environment which unifies personal and professional values. Our incentives, training schemes and benefits are second to none, and we enable employees to achieve their life goals.
We have high expectations, but we drive to keep each other accountable to ensure together we achieve our common goals. If you have the experience and the attitude to achieve success, we’ll make sure you enjoy a rewarding career.
- Regular team events
- Fantastic incentive, commission, and bonus scheme
- World class training and development
- Career progression
- A very rewarding and supportive working environment
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic team for a forward-thinking company
- CBD location
For more information on Careerlink People Solutions, visit www.careerlink.com.au