|Posting||C-Suite Executive Assistant|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
We are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking organisation with a strong growth strategy that is reinventing itself. Genworth is a leading provider of lender mortgage insurance, providing a range of capital and risk management solutions to some of Australia’s biggest (and smallest) lending institutions. Our purpose is to help more Australians realise the dream of home ownership.
As an Executive Assistant at Genworth you will be providing high quality, confidential business support to the C Suite by undertaking a wide range of administrative, organisational, analytical and advisory duties.
Responsibilities of an EA at Genworth
- Act as first point of contact for the C Suite member, dealing efficiently and effectively
- Ensure all administrative matters are undertaken pro-actively
- Prepare regular management reports for the C Suite member and follow-up issues when required
- Manage the workflow of correspondence and requests for documents on behalf of C Suite member.
- Assist in preparation of presentations, business plans
- Monitor progress, follow up and report to the C Suite member on various action items, research and analysis of sensitive and confidential matters
- Maintain effective time management practices for the C Suite member including coordinating diary schedule
- Process expenses, requisitions, orders, invoices and fee payments, using appropriate financial records
What Skills and Experience we would like in our EAs
- At least 5 years’ experience supporting senior management in a corporate environment, preferably within an ASX Listed Entity or within financial services
- Business Degree or Business TAFE level qualifications
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high change, dynamic environment
- Self-directed and proactive, takes initiative to make improvements with processes and procedures, seeks clarification or probes for additional information to solve problems
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- High standards for quality output
- Ability to handle a multitude of tasks and priorities
When you come to work at Genworth, you’re joining an organisation where we care about what’s important to our people and understand that the little things can make a big impact. Whether it’s greater work- life balance and flexible working arrangements or looking after your wellbeing, Genworth provides access to several benefits that help support our people both professionally and personally.
We provide a great learning culture, where cross collaboration and training is adopted and where ideas to further innovate and foster a customer service focus are welcomed and embraced. We are based in the heart of North Sydney, with spacious offices and some of the most fantastic views in Sydney!
If you are interested in joining a company culture that is diverse, supportive, and inclusive and a people-focused organisation committed to your long-term growth where we want all our people to recognize their full potential, we would love to hear from you!
We have a diverse business community; our people, our customers and communities are reflective of this and as an organisation we are committed to continually hiring a diverse workforce. We ensure our people always feel supported and we do this by our openness to flexible work options and our commitment to inclusion, regardless of career level, life-stage, or experience.