|Job Employer||Inlogik Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$60000 – $79999|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
Inlogik is recognise software leader creating secure, stable and ease of use commercial credit card and expense management solutions. Our corporate vision is to provide intuitive, intelligent and innovative spend management solutions that not only meet, but also exceed industry expectations. We are a very close knit working group that has built and maintains a competitive product offering coupled with exceptional service and support that position Inlogik as a strong and capable presence in the global market.
As we continue to achieve major milestones, grow across various regions and push out new products. We are in a position for an emerging Talent Sourcer to join our team and help attract the right people for our open and planned positions.
The day to day will be challenging and highly rewarding with task that may include being:
- Proactively identify and source new candidates across Inlogik office locations Australia, UK and USA.
- Able to maintain and grow existing talent pool across all regions.
- Able to identify, screen then shortlist suitable applicants.
- Able to ensure all applicant data is updated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Able to prepare any documents including job advertisements.
- Comfortable to perform reference and background checks.
- available to participate with networking events both virtual and onsite.
- open to general administration / ad hoc duties.
You will be a great problem solver with confident communication skills plus:
- Charismatic and easy going.
- Able to sell a pen to a pen shop.
- Either having 1-2 years experience in a recruitment, resourcing or sourcing position.
- High attention to detail with an inquisitive nature and ability absorb information.
- Not afraid of rejection and can confidently ask questions.
- Social media savvy – an eye for creating engaging candidate stories
- Natural ability to build rapport.
- Team player and not afraid of the unknown………
- Exposure to IT recruitment or an interest in Software Development or anything technical would be a bonus!
Joining Inlogik on a permanent full time position will expose you to a number of employee benefits that include:
- A flexible working environment – Hybrid WFH and in the office is available.
- An opportunity to grow, develop and enhance your skill set.
- Joining a supportive, collaborative team environment.
- Additional Training and Certification opportunities via our Upskill and Learning Program..
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Lease options.
- Regular Social and Team events.
- Health and Wellbeing Program.
- Ongoing Support.
- And plenty more.
Interested? Apply now with your latest resume with contact details and we will make contact in how you can be apart of the team.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.