|Posting||School Tuckshop Convener|
|Job Employer||Rochedale State School P&C|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Kitchen & Sandwich Hands|
Our warm, friendly, supportive team, is looking for a confident, intuitive team leader with a passion for Smart Choices friendly food service and an understanding of the demands of a busy kitchen in a school of 1000+ students.
Qualifications & experience
- Must have a Blue Card.
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Smart Choices compliance.
- Food Handling/Safety compliance.
- Computer Experience essential.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Supervise manage, and train other employees and/or volunteers. Liaise with parents, students, volunteers and other community stakeholders.
- Responsible for the maintenance of correct records. Develop written reports.
- Order stock and maintain stock levels. Complete data entry relevant to their area of operation.
- Oversee everyday workplace health and safety. Ensure compliance with government policies and procedures.
- Ensure operation is compliant with mandatory food safety requirements.
- Warm friendly, supportive team. Meet new people.
- 35hrs per week, casual to start, ppt after probation period served.