|Posting||Conveyancing Paralegal/ Administrator|
|Job Employer||ESE Consulting|
- Immediate start available | Full-time role | Castlemaine location.
- Fantastic opportunity to build or expand your paralegal skills.
- Professional development opportunities.
About the role:
Our client is one of Bendigo and Castlemaine’s most reputable and reliable law firms. Working as a member of the Property Team in their Castlemaine location, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the conveyancing process.
- Managing and maintaining conveyancing files, including preparing documents, conducting searches, and preparing for settlement within required timeframes.
- Liaising with all relevant parties to ensure the transfer of the subdivision lots occurs in a timely and professional manner.
- Preparing all necessary documentation, including legal documents, correspondence, and statements of adjustments.
- Flagging potential issues with our Property Lawyers and seeking direction when necessary.
- Ad hoc administrative duties and reception relief where required.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have two to three years of experience in a similar role, or high-level administrative skills.
- Be methodical in the way you approach work and deadlines, while being able to prioritise effectively.
- Customer service focused, committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone, and face-to-face.
- Have strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to work autonomously, collaboratively, and proactively.
Please note that his role is not suitable for a graduate lawyer.
This role will require the successful candidate to complete a satisfactory police check.