|Posting||Senior Talent Acquisition Partner|
|Job Employer||Bendigo Kangan Institute|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
Role Type: Full Time Ongoing
Remuneration: $130,604 package includes superannuation (dependent on qualification & experience)
About The Role:
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning, the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for managing, implementing, and governing the end-to-end recruitment and selection strategies and processes across BKI in consultation with Line Managers. This includes providing strategic advice to hiring managers on attraction and selection strategies that enable BKI to attract and retain the best talent in efficient time frames.
This position will play an integral role in standing up a centralised recruitment function within Bendigo Kangan Institute. You will be part of a small team and will need to thrive in a hands-on and fast paced environment.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to juggle multiple priorities whilst maintaining superior stakeholder management. As this will be a new function, educating and assisting our Hiring Managers and teams to understand the new process will be critical to our initial success.
We are excited about you because you have:
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources and/or equivalent experience in similar role within a similar organisation
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills (internally and externally)
- Previous senior recruitment experience with the ability to think outside the box to attract top talent
- A view of seeing things differently. You challenge the status-quo and look at ways to improve or streamline processes
- An interest in exploring new systems and understanding how they work
- Mentored other team members to build the wider team’s capability
- A positive, can-do attitude
Why work for us?
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible work arrangements – hybrid between office & working from home
- Free onsite parking for most campuses
- Novated car leasing
- Access to services within and outside our campuses
- Discounted hair and beauty services at on-site training salon
- Commuter Club Program
- Travel Deals through Flight Centre Leisure Club
- Professional development programs held weekly
- Peer recognition program
Things we will require from you a little later…
- A current Working with Children Check (obtained at own cost)
- A current National Police Check (obtained at own cost)
- Certified Right to Work document – Passport/Visa/Citizenship or Birth Certificate
- COVID Vaccination Certificate
To be appointed to the role the successful candidate will be required to provide evidence that they are fully vaccinated or provide a signed and completed Australian Immunisation Register immunisation medical exemption form to confirm that they are an exempted person in accordance with the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Directions.
Bendigo Kangan Institute are the TAFE trading brands of Bendigo TAFE and Kangan Institute. As one of Victoria’s largest TAFE providers, we want to stand out from the crowd with our state-of-the-art training centres offering a wide range of courses in a variety of fields.
VETASSESS and eWorks are also part of our wider organisation. VETASSESS is Australia’s leading assessment partner and eWorks designs, builds and supports online learning.
We want to make a real difference for our students and communities, and we give people the opportunity to be the best they can be each day. We are a flexible, innovative, and dynamic place of learning and working with a rich multicultural atmosphere. Our mission is to empower people and industry with the skills to create a bright future.
If this sounds like the role for you. Please click ‘Apply for this job/Apply now‘, we would love to hear from you.
The position description for this role is below or available at; https://www.kangan.edu.au/information-and-resources/jobs
For further information regarding this outstanding opportunity, please contact Sandra Rouland, Head of Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning at [email protected]
Applications from candidates with valid working rights will only be considered. We are a child safe and equal opportunity employer and therefore the successful candidate will be required to hold a current working with children check clearance. We value diversity in our workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities, and identities to apply for roles within our organisation. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please contact [email protected] and we will work with you to identify the best way to assist.
NOTE: BKI reserves the right to withdraw this advertised position at any stage.