|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||Base salary + Bonus + Insurance discounts|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
READY FOR ANYTHING
At IAG, we live and work by our purpose to make your world a safer place. We are motivated by a unique culture that celebrates honesty, creativity, empathy, equity and collaboration. We call it the IAG way, and it means we all share a ‘ready for anything’ mindset that sets the tone for positive actions and positive outcomes. We put heart into everything we do which guides us to create amazing things for our customers, our people and our communities.
We’re brimming with ideas, ambition and a readiness to apply bold thinking and risk awareness to make a difference where it matters most.
As the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, we own some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI. We are ready for anything.
This is a permanent Assistant role based in the Melbourne CBD supporting two Executive Managers in the Enterprise Services division, which is part of the broader Technology & Operations business unit.
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to provide efficient and effective administrative support and coordination for two Executive Managers, ensuring the ways of working are optimised by working closely with leadership, making a difference and collaborating with the Business Support Services team.
For your role to make a difference, you will be well organised, flexible, thorough and self-motivated, have the ability to work with minimal supervision, exhibit expert levels of written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate continuous attention to detail. Overall, the role is accountable for building strong relationships within the immediate team, across the broader IAG business, and with External Stakeholders.
- Diary management for the Executive Managers and meeting/event coordination and logistics, including managing e-mail inbox where required.
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements for the Executive Manager/s where required.
- Assist Executive Managers to maintain relevant files and documentation where required.
- Manage the preparation, collation and distribution of reports and presentations where required.
- Process all Executive Managers credit card expenses and invoices in a timely manner.
- Assist with recruitment, onboarding and offboarding for the Executive Managers leadership team where required.
- Manage delegated authority/approvals at Executive Managers discretion.
- Site specific facilities management where required.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years experience in various admin roles either as a Team Assistant/Personal Assistant or team coordinator
- Strong computer literacy and intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative to drive success.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Self awareness and discretion.
- Understanding of working in a commercially sensitive environment.
- Proficiency to work with a high level of confidentiality.
Ready for anything? Let’s talk.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply’! Applications close on Friday 1st July.
(We’re reviewing applications as they’re received so don’t delay, apply today!)
IAG rewards and recognises its people with generous benefits, career development opportunities and real work-life balance. Employees also enjoy 13% superannuation, up to 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work programs, various corporate partner discounts and a people-focused culture that celebrates achievements big and small.
Creating a workforce that actively embraces diversity, inclusion and a sense of belonging is key to our success. We believe in treating everyone fairly which means that inclusion, removing barriers, striving for equity and embracing diversity are woven through our values and behaviors. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to providing a work environment that enables you to thrive, whatever your circumstances. If we can provide support with access requirements, alternative work arrangements please advise us via your application.
IAG has committed to the reconciliation movement in Australia for First Nations people and focus on providing a safe and supportive work environment for all our employees. More information on our Reconciliation Action Plan can be found on our company website.