|Posting||Office Administration Assistant – Located in Newcastle|
|Job Employer||ARC Group|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Are you wanting to gain a qualification in Business and to be able to work in the Legal industry at the same time? Why not apply for a Business Traineeship with ARC today!
ARC provides PAID Entry Level Traineeships and has a position available for a Full-Time Office Legal Admin role available. We are giving High school leavers or juniors the opportunity to complete a Certificate III in Business. By studying and working at the same time, not only will you gain a qualification but also the industry experience you can use anywhere.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Genuinely interested in starting a career in the Legal industry
- Good verbal and written communication
- Able to commit to full-time work (Monday-Friday, approx. 9 am-5 pm)
- Attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude and ready to learn!
- Computer literate – Word, Excel, Outlook
Your duties could include but are not be limited to:
- Answering calls and taking messages
- Filing and photocopying
- Data entry and administration
- Customer service
- Emailing and organising meetings
If you are interested in learning more about this Legal Entry Level Business Traineeship opportunity, apply TODAY!
Please note: these Entry Level roles are subject to an eligibility criteria. You must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. You must not hold any qualifications equal to or higher than a Diploma. Any other qualifications MAY also affect your eligibility. Only eligible and suitable candidates will be contacted.