|Job Employer||Moonyah Workforce|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
It’s all fun and games until money doesn’t hit the bank!
Due to our continual growth as a business, Moonyah Workforce is on the lookout for an experienced Payroll Administrative Officer to join the team!
Our employees are our greatest asset, so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. You will work within a close-knit and friendly finance team but have ultimate responsibility for the payroll function.
We are an Indigenous Labour hire and Traffic Management company that is dedicated to supplying quality personnel while solving complexities around reconciliation action plan requirements. We primarily supply civil construction, waste management and resource businesses.
About your role
- Ownership of Payroll process end to end
- Resolving payroll discrepancies, answering queries and payroll communication with employees
- Calculating leave accruals, terminations, redundancies, and all employee allowances
- Reconciliation and lodgement of superannuation and statutory obligations including PAYG, Payroll Tax, WorkCover, Child support
- Review and update payroll processes and procedures to ensure the payroll department is working efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Set-up and maintenance of employee records
- Administration duties / reporting
- Ad Hoc Tasks as Required
- 2+ years of experience within a payroll processing role
- Ability to interpret and understand Modern Awards and EBA’s
- Experience with invoicing
- Advance MYOB / Xero skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- A proven record of completing payroll accurately and on time
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skills and a high standard work
- Self-motivation and ability to work effectively on your own or with a team
- A friendly and collaborative working style is essential
- Experience and skills in payroll processing for a labour hire or recruitment company will be highly regarded
What’s in it for you
- Immediate start
- Full-time permanent role
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- A supportive company where everyone’s contribution is valued
- Ongoing role related training