|Posting||Finance & Payroll Administrator|
|Job Employer||MAP WA|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
ABOUT M.A.P WA
Proudly Australian, M.A.P. WA is a family run company and today, is the leading supplier of retail-ready, chilled raw meat to all Coles supermarkets across Western Australia. With state of the art, world class machinery, M.A.P. WA has grown significantly since inception and is constantly expanding, with our traditional values of customer and supplier loyalty remaining at the forefront of what we do. Situated in the industrial area of Bibra Lake, M.A.P. WA is dedicated to enhancing product integrity by committing to the ongoing process of innovation, especially in regards to product and packaging development.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this full time role will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective running of MAP WA’s financial data and information alongside payroll processing. This is an exciting role with the responsibility to assist the Finance BA, providing key finance support.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compiling and processing weekly payroll of 170 employees to ensure wages are paid accurately in a timely manner using HR3 and Mitrefinch software
- Calculation of leave entitlements, pay adjustments and termination payments
- Maintaining company and employee payroll confidentiality and payroll data integrity
- Investigate and accurately respond to payroll queries and adjustments as required
- Assist with reviews and updates of company policies and procedures manuals
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Assisting with the EOFY payroll process
- Reconciliation of worker’s compensation payments
- Process creditor invoices
- Process and reconcile corporate credit cards
- Reconcile supplier statements and process payment runs
- Investigate invoice discrepancies and communicate with creditors regarding payment of outstanding accounts
- Assist with EOM financial accounting requirements
- Monitor bank balances
- Review GL for errors and irregularities and report
- Maintain Asset register
- Assist with EOY audit file
- Assist with EOM reconciliations
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Sound organisational skills with an ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Apply discretion and confidentiality as required
- Sound communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Comprehension of Modern Awards and relevant legislation
To be shortlisted for this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Finance/Accountancy
- Experience in processing payroll
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Accounting Software (MYOB desired, HR3 familiarity an advantage but not essential)
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
Candidates must be double dose Covid-19 vaccinated.
At M.A.P. WA we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity.
If you believe you possess the relevant attributes and experience to excel in this role, please click “Apply for this job”, where you will be expected to attach a current copy of your Resume as well as a Cover Letter addressing the above Job Criteria.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately, however, we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applicants.