|Posting||Retirement Village Manager|
|Job Employer||BaptistCare NSW & ACT|
|Salary||Generous salary on offer + NFP salary pac000aging|
• Permanent part-time position – 25 hours per week
• Join an innovative industry leading NFP
• Support village life and transform lives
About the role:
Nestled amongst the beautiful Blue Mountains, a unique permanent part-time opportunity has become available for a compassionate Retirement Living professional to lead our Wingara Hamlet Village in Springwood and Merindal Hamlet Village in Glenbrook.
As the Village Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient, effective and professional delivery of services to residents and the operations of the villages.
BaptistCare take pride in the services we offer, but it’s our village communities that make all the difference. If you are looking to join a dedicated and supportive team, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will bring:
• Retirement Village Management experience, or experience in a customer focused industry such as hospitality/service delivery
• Superior level of management and interpersonal skills including experience with managing a diverse team
• Positive, energetic, bright and outgoing in nature with a caring and thoughtful manner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including demonstrated problem solving skills
• Genuine passion for interacting with older people and empathy towards them
• Ability to demonstrate a balanced blend of a customer-focus, caring culture and commercial acumen.
• Demonstrate a high degree of success in delivering great customer experience
• Understanding of, and experience working under the Retirement Villages Act not essential but will be advantageous
• Alignment with BaptistCare’s Purpose, Vision & Values
Who we are:
From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation’s most respected care providers. Our 9 Retirement Villages strive to create strong and caring communities that focus on improving personal well-being and quality of life.
BaptistCare offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with NFP tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like EAP and wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture – Just to name a few of our great benefits.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ