|Posting||Talent Acquisition Advisor|
|Job Employer||Tassal Operations Pty Ltd|
|Location||Recruitment – Internal|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
Are you passionate about people? Are you an amazing organiser with exceptional communication skills? Are you looking for a role that offers awesome career opportunities? If so, you may be the person we are looking for!
Our products are on dinner plates and in lunch boxes right across Australia. With over 30 years’ experience, we are industry leaders, innovators, safe and diligent producers and first and foremost, we are responsible farmers who prioritise our people, their safety and the communities in which we operate.
We are farmers. Our communities form our heartland. Our people are our heartbeat.
About the role:
Situated in the stunning Whitsundays, we are currently looking for a full time Recruitment Advisor. With the support of our People and Culture team, you’ll have hands-on exposure to all things recruitment. You will be part of an awesome, supportive team who are purposefully and successfully driving our people towards a better tomorrow. Based at our Proserpine/Gregory River farm site on the Bruce Highway you will be responsible for attracting, screening and recruiting large numbers of factory and farm workers across multiple states and sites, always ensuring a positive and seamless experience for our candidates.
We are after a dynamic organiser that loves what they do and will embrace the opportunities this position can bring. The following attributes will lead to your success:
- Passionate: it’s clear to everyone around you; you love what you do. You are our Brand Ambassador and your positive energy is infectious.
- Collaborative: you’re known for building trusting working relationships that result in mutual success
- Experience: you have a proven track record in being awesome, demonstrated by your first rate organisation and prioritisation skills. Your ‘can do’ attitude is infectious.
- Achievement focus: you’re a self-starter who enjoys the opportunity to showcase your skills and celebrate your successes, having a desire to be part of making a difference
- Flexibility, agility and organisation: you thrive when working across a wide range of tasks that require you to be highly organised and work to deadlines, you have the flexibility to travel regularly to various sites including a few weeks in Hobart at the start of your employment
- Continuous improvement mindset: you approach your work with curiosity, identifying opportunities for a better tomorrow
- A chance to really own the position and turn it into something AMAZING and REWARDING
- Visit some of the most stunning locations that Australia has to offer and be paid for it
- Personal and professional growth is at the heart of what we do. Once you are on board, we’ll work together to create a plan that supports your strengths and career aspirations
- Flexible working arrangements – we are open to what works for you
We’re passionate about farming and we’re proud of it! We are committed to protecting the environment we operate in and ensuring the farmed seafood we produce is of the highest quality so that you can continue to enjoy it today and into the future. As the world changes, we adapt, and through a combination of science, technology and passion, we’re revolutionising seafood farming in Australia. To learn more about our business, people and products visit www.tassal.com.au
If this is a home-grown Australian success story that you want to be a part of – apply today!
Interested? Hit the apply now button or head to the vacancy on our website to apply directly http://tassalgroup.com.au/our-people/join-our-team/
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Claire Willemse, Senior Manager – People and Culture on 0427 050 955. Applications close Friday 1st July 2022.