|Job Employer||City of Melville|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Salary||$74965 – $79613 p.a depending s000ills/experience|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
· Up to $87,574 p.a. total salary package ($74,965 – $79,613 + super)*
· Permanent, full time
· Attractive employee benefits – Free parking, onsite gym, wellness program & more!
*P.A Pro-rata Dependent on skills and experience
Do you want to feel valued for who you and what you do?
Are flexibility and change important to you?
Are looking for an organisation that’s driving sustainability?
The City will meet your needs and give you so much more!!
The City of Melville is embarking on an exciting journey to transform the way it does business to meet the challenges and needs of our current and future community.
Our transformational project agenda is ambitious and includes:
· Going carbon neutral by 2030;
· Implementation of a ‘customer-first’ approach to ensure our services, processes and systems put the needs of our customers first;
· Implementation of a digital strategy to ensure we have the right technology to organise, operate and manage our information;
· Implementation of an economic development strategy to help support our business community.
If you are driven, innovative and keen to make a difference in our local community, then come join our team and be part of this exciting time of transformation!
Our Vision and Values
Engage with our diverse community to achieve an inclusive, vibrant and sustainable community. This is our vision and it provides direction for everything that happens at the City.
Our values are EPIC and guide our behaviour in everything we do:
Excellence: Striving for the best possible outcomes.
Participation: Involving, collaborating and partnering
Integrity: Acting with honesty, openness and with good intent.
Caring: Demonstrating empathy, kindness and genuine concern.
You are self-motivated, proactive, driven to succeed, and confident and competent in all things recruitment.
As an experienced recruitment professional you have at least 1 year of solid experience in:
· Managing internal recruitment end to end
· Consulting and advising stakeholders to develop a recruitment strategies
· Recruiting a range of roles from admin to managers
· Managing multiple recruitments at different stages of the recruitment process
· Innovative thinking in attracting talent
· Employee lifecycle HR activities
· Delivering exceptional customer service
Now we want to hear from you!
Send us a cover Letter (max 2 pages) telling us about your experience, knowledge and skills in all the areas listed above, and tell us a bit about you!
Attached PD provides more detail about the role, which you’re welcome to address if you choose to.
For further queries regarding the position contact: Rob De Nobrega – HR Business Partner on 08 9364 0623.
Applications close: Midnight, 3 July 2022. The City of Melville reserves the right to interview applicants and rescind or close this advertisement prior to this date. If you are interested in this position, we highly recommend you apply as soon as possible.
We embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people living with disability.
Employees at the City of Melville enjoy
· Free onsite parking
· Flexible working arrangements
· Superannuation up to 14% * conditions apply
· Generous purchase leave options available
· Employee wellness program, flu shots and health assessments free of charge
· Free membership to Gym, Pool and Health Lounge (spa, steam and sauna) facilities
· Active Social Club
· Structured professional development, study assistance programs and more…