|Posting||Merchandise Support Assistant|
|Job Employer||Nick Scali Limited|
|Location||Ryde & Macquarie Park|
|Job Sector||Data Entry & Word Processing|
Nick Scali Furniture is a nationally recognised household name founded in 1962. As a market leader, we pride ourselves on being experts in luxury furniture design. With over 50+ stores across Australia and New Zealand, we are continuing to grow with new stores opening this year.
We have a full-time permanent opportunity available for a Merchandise Support Assistant to join our team located in North Ryde. This role is ideal for someone who has a strong background in administration and has an interest in the retail sector.
About the role:
- Data entry related to samples, product codes, and other related information
- Ensure correct categorisation of products within our showrooms
- Maintain and manage all samples issued to showrooms
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure the smooth progression of tasks and projects
- Provide general administrative support for the team as required
- Previous administration experience, ideally in the retail sector
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Competent using Microsoft Office software
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A motivated self-starter with an eye for detail
Reporting to the Merchandise Planner, this entry-level position will provide you with ongoing mentoring and support. All you need is the right attitude to succeed.
To apply for this role please submit a detailed resume in your application.