|Job Employer||SEEK Limited|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Training & Development|
SEEK’s portfolio of diverse businesses make a positive impact on a truly global scale. Our purpose is to help people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organisations succeed. We create world-class technology solutions to connect more people to relevant employment, education, small business and volunteer opportunities.
We have a culture of high-performance in our workplaces and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation.
Life at SEEK
At SEEK, innovation, creativity and passion drive us. We challenge the status quo and retain the entrepreneurial spirit which drove our early success.
This is what’s led us to being named an AFR Boss 2022 Top 10 Best Place to Work in Tech and Overall Winner for Best Place to Work in Australasia, and the Best Place to Work in Tech in 2021.
SEEK strives to support the wellbeing of our employees so they can lead more fulfilling and productive lives. We do this by providing our people with a phenomenal experience at work. We support many types of flexible working arrangements and provide additional leave days such as personal flexi days and volunteer leave.
Our state of the art offices in Cremorne provide an exceptional space to collaborate with colleagues with our speciality spaces designed for testing, observation and research. Internal wintergardens, along with outdoor terraces and courtyards provide areas to catch up with colleagues. The Hub and Level 6 Terrace provide sweeping views of the city, as well as a games area featuring a pool table, table tennis table, Xbox Series X and PlayStation.
The opportunities to collaborate and socialise with colleagues continue, with two hackathons a year and social events such as the SEEK Slam, SEEK Soccer, Footy and annual family carnival days.
SEEK is also a proud sponsor of the Midsumma Festival and participates in loads of wellbeing programs throughout the year such as RuOKDay, Wellbeing week and many more.
This role is responsible for the design and delivery of training materials to support SEEKs Sales & Service team.
- Design, develop and evaluate a broad range of instructional materials
- Analysing requirements and methodically developing instruction materials to match learner needs.
- Planning and implementing training strategies.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to understand specific design needs.
- Integrating feedback, support, assessment and course evaluation into the final training program.
- Keeping up to date with instructional theories, tools and resources to support learning needs
- Deliver learning through an online Enablement Platform
- Conduct user testing
- Other duties, as required
- Strong customer focus
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Understanding of varied learning styles
- Ability to manage various streams of work simultaneously
- Experience working in a cross functional team environment
- Ability to formulate, present and deliver training plans/programs of work
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders to gain the necessary understanding of the subject to be communicated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative design skills with a focus on continual innovation
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
Perks and benefits
At SEEK we offer:
- Flexible leave offerings, including opportunities to purchase additional leave
- Support of flexible working – hybrid model with wfh
- SEEKer Support, offering mental/physical wellbeing counselling
Here at SEEK we pride ourselves on harbouring a flexible and inclusive working environment. Should you require any specific support or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please advise us and we will be happy to assist.
For this role, only those candidates with the eligible right to work will be considered.
At SEEK, the health and safety of our people is our highest priority. For this reason, SEEK has introduced a policy requiring all employees and visitors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 within our offices, unless a formal medical exemption applies. In addition, all employees attending in-person work related meetings or events outside the office will also need to be fully vaccinated. We have chosen to share this information early in our hiring process so that candidates can make an informed choice. On this basis, as part of the application process you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood this policy, and would like to continue with the hiring process. Further details about this policy will be shared during the hiring process, as required.