|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
We are currently seeking a Management Assistant to support the Executive Manager of Workers Insurance Claims WA. This is a busy role where you will manage multiple stakeholders, providing critical administrative & coordination activities to contribute to the success of overall business goals. Working in a busy, fast paced environment you will responsible for efficient management of all administrative tasks, team operational and planning support pertaining to the effective running of the department.
This is a permanent role based in Perth.
What you’ll do
- Administrative support, including managing a complex diary, ensuring that day-to-day priorities and changes are met and managed effectively.
- Coordinate and support with meetings including arranging rooms, travel, video conferences and catering where necessary
- Attend meetings as required, assisting with formatting and preparation of correspondence/presentations to high standards.
- Timely management of AMEX statements, purchase orders and invoice processing.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for Business Leaders and related teams as requested.
- Coordination of administrative set up for new starters.
- Collating Monthly Reports for Business Leaders as required and assist in implementing initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships across Suncorp Group.
- Assisting and driving team engagement activities
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in a similar role, supporting a Senior Executive within a corporate environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn and utilise technology platforms.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong initiative, high attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Works effectively in diverse and flexible teams, valuing different views and experience and maintaining confidentiality.
- Understands how to contribute to team, business and group priorities and goals.
- Influencing and relationship building skills.
What we can offer you
- Discounts and offers on a range of retail favourite stores as well as banking and insurance products.
- A range of flexible working and leave options, including 16 weeks paid parental leave and unlimited paid emergency response leave.
- Invest in your brighter future with ongoing study support and career development programs.
- Give back to our communities with payroll giving, donation matching and paid volunteer leave.
- Prioritise your work/life balance with our robust employee assistance program and dedicated employee council.
About Suncorp Group
We’re proud to be a part of the Suncorp Group family alongside some of Australia’s most trusted and diverse names in insurance. Together, we share a drive to make the complex simple and bring our customers peace of mind when it matters most – while helping to evolve and innovate the ways we can serve our community every day. That comes with all kinds of exciting opportunities for you to grow your own career. Whether you’re guiding people through life’s biggest moments or providing them with support in times they need it most, you’ll be driven forward by our shared customer-obsession and supported at every step of the journey.
For over 100 years Suncorp Group has been driven by our guiding Purpose – to build futures and protect what matters. To ensure we deliver on that Purpose, we’ve made a commitment, built on trust, empowerment, and flexibility – to help our people unlock their full potential and unleash their best and brightest selves. With the backing and support of some of the most trusted names in banking and insurance, the Suncorp Group family provide our people with every opportunity to grow their career as they make a meaningful difference for our customers and our communities. We’re excited about what we can achieve together, working every day to be better, do more and realise the future we want to see just beyond the horizon.
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.