|Posting||Payroll Officer / Customer Service|
|Job Employer||HRMatrix Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to work in a busy team as well as a customer service payroll officer
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Fortnightly end-to-end Payroll duties which will include handling leave, entitlements, superannuation and payroll tax.
- Processing new starters and leavers.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on payroll related queries.
- Maintenance of payroll system and including leave, accruals and overtime reports.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Assisting with month-end processes such as the preparation and reconciliation of superannuation, payroll tax and PAYG obligations, along with relevant reporting.
- Dealing with queries from employees
As the successful candidate, you must have the following experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ end-to-end payroll experience or experience in a customer service role fielding phone calls.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with Intermediate Excel.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of initiative and pro-activeness.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be eligible to work in Australia (no visa sponsorship).
On offer is a market related salary, flexible work options and a chance to work in a good team environment.