|Job Employer||SGS Australia Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 93,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
You will be part of the Human Resources team and will be responsible for meeting the recruitment needs across all lines of business and providing ongoing administrative support to the Human Resources team in the delivery of recruitment related projects.
- Drive end-to-end recruitment activities for all lines of business including creating job adverts, screening candidates, conducting interviews, collecting documents, arranging medicals, conducting reference checks and management of candidate engagement.
- Liaise with Hiring Managers to understand their staffing requirements to ensure best candidates are selected for the positions
- Liaise with internal HR stakeholders and Hiring Managers to finalise Position Descriptions and any relevant requirements as part of the recruitment process
- Support Hiring Managers through the onboarding process with all new starters.
- Focus on implementing continuous improvement initiatives within the recruitment process ensuring that processes and systems are efficient and effective.
- Engage with external stakeholders to develop networks and encourage better representation across disadvantaged groups including Indigenous, females, candidates with disabilities etc.
- Develop pipelines with local Universities and Certification bodies for talent, internships and traineeship opportunities.
- Advise and Coach Hiring Managers on Recruitment processes and procedures
- Ensuring that positions are filled and recruited in timely manner
- Perform general administration tasks as required within the HR team
- Assist the team with ad-hoc HR recruitment related projects as required.
- Previous experience in end to end recruitment and bulk recruitment processes, including assessment centres
- Minimum 5 years experience in Recruitment (internal or external recruitment)
- Qualifications in Human Resources (or related field) will be advantageous but not necessary
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to meet deadlines and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organisation skills
- Strong administration skills and ability to multi task and work within competing priorities
SGS is committed to providing and maintaining a working environment which is safe and without risk to the health of its workers and clients. SGS may require its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on mandated state government/client requirements or in line with SGS policy. Vaccination requirements may differ from role to role based on their risk category and duties performed. Where relevant, proof of immunisation status will be required.
WHY WORK FOR SGS?
Working at SGS means joining an innovative, global Company. Let’s break down what that means for you.
- As a Company, we have embraced the shift to flexible work. We encourage our employees, wherever operationally possible, to work in arrangements that support a work-life balance.
- We’re a Company who believe our impact on society is important, so Sustainability is embedded in our culture and the way we do business.
- Paid Parental leave scheme for 8 weeks for eligible employees.
- We are driven to ensure we have a positive impact on our local communities through paid employee volunteering days and regularly encouraging time off to donate blood.
- Health & Wellbeing is important to us, which is why we offer annual health club membership rebates and discounted private health insurance, as well as a supportive Employee Assistance Program.
- Ongoing learning & development is vital to the success of any Company. We believe in investing in our employees, so we offer education assistance programs and encourage the use of our online learning platform.
- Career Development Opportunities (nationally and Globally)
COME TO WORK AND BE 100% YOU
SGS Australia supports a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. Providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is an important part of our SGS Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP). We truly believe the diversity among us will continue to foster a strong, innovative and forward-thinking workplace.
SGS Australia acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual, and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.