|Posting||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Job Employer||Catholic Healthcare Ltd|
|Location||Ryde & Macquarie Park|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Based at Macquarie Park, short walk from Metro Station + WFH options
- 6 additional leave days per year + Not For Profit benefits
- Be part of a collaborative, supportive & dynamic Internal Talent Team
Exciting things are happening at Catholic Healthcare! If you’re looking for a true Internal business partnering position, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. We’re not an RPO.
We’re looking for experienced, energetic, tenacious recruitment professionals who are creative in sourcing techniques & passionate about providing quality end to end recruitment services to our business partners and candidates alike.
We are a leading Aged Care Provider experiencing substantial growth, as a not for profit organisation, with a commitment to investing in our Talent Team. As a result, we are seeking multiple Talent Acquisition Specialists to join our team as we move to a centralised recruitment model, supporting our Business Partners located throughout Metro & Regional NSW & South East Queensland.
We currently have positions available within differing portfolios, these could include;
- Residential Aged Care – carers, nurses, chefs, catering, administration and more.
- Community Aged Care -in home carers, nurses, care advisors, allied health professionals and more.
As part of the broader HR team, you will be joining an established, fun, proactive and diligent team of professionals, where you will play a critical role in supporting the business in meeting its people resourcing needs.
Your days will include;
- Providing end to end recruitment support from brief through to contract generation
- Liaising with candidates & providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Managing recruitment campaigns for bulk recruitment activity (where required)
- Writing and posting ads to attract quality talent
- Optimizing recruitment related software & developing pipelines
- Utilising social media tools for recruitment & EVP promotion
- Partnering with key stakeholders to provide guidance & coaching in recruitment process
Your strong attention to detail, highly developed organisational skills, along with your ability to multi task & communicate at all levels, will assist in your success, additionally you will have;
- Demonstrated end to end/360 recruitment experience
- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition experience in Aged Care, Healthcare or Community Care – advantage
- Experience managing high volume recruitment campaigns (applicable for front line recruitment) – preferred
- Tech savvy and an interest in optimizing recruitment software tools
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to creatively source candidates, build talent pools & pipelines
- Advanced consultation, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Natural networking skills and ability
- Current NSW Drivers Licence – advantage for some positions
- Must be able to provide evidence of Covid19 immunisation including booster prior to commencing
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.