|Posting||Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant|
|Job Employer||Lander & Rogers|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
About the Company
Lander & Rogers is a leading independent law firm, with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and global reach. Our focus is on innovating the client experience and leading change in legal service delivery. We are also committed to supporting our communities through our pro bono work.
About the Role
Our People team have a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Consultant looking to take the next step in their career.
As Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will partner closely with hiring managers to understand their business and resourcing needs and support their hiring efforts through an end-to-end talent acquisition model.
Utilise traditional sourcing channels along with innovative and proactive approaches to finding and attracting talent to support the Firm and Practice Group’s growth.
By building collaborative relationships internally and externally you will ensure a focused, consistent, and coordinated approach to talent acquisition in accordance with Firm and Practice Group strategies and objectives.
- Undertake end-to-end talent acquisition processes for our legal, professional and support roles, including advertising, interview scheduling, testing, reference checking
- Draft position descriptions, interview guides, job advertisements and application screening questions to support the attraction and assessment of top talent into the business
- Develop sourcing strategies and talent pipelines for critical and recurring roles
- Provide exceptional candidate care throughout the talent acquisition process
- Develop a strong understanding of the business and collaborate, communicate, and develop relationships with key stakeholders to drive talent acquisition initiatives
- Project manage multiple talent acquisition initiatives and processes
- Develop relationships with preferred recruitment agencies
- Contribute to various resourcing and branding projects as required, including social media and employee value proposition
- Assist the Graduate Program & Talent Acquisition Consultant with Seasonal and Graduate recruitment
- Potential interstate travel required
- Suitable candidates must have previous experience in a recruitment or talent acquisition role either in agency or in-house setting
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- A trusted partner with a successful track record of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High level behavioural based interviewing and assessment skills experience
- Proven organisational skills, an attention to detail, the ability to prioritise workload and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Experience working in a professional services environment is highly desirable (preferably in the legal sector)
- Relevant tertiary qualification desired
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively across all levels.
- Ability work autonomously with a hands-on and can-do attitude approach
- Up-to-date experience in market mapping, headhunting, talent pooling and talent pipelining for critical and recurring roles
- Prior experience of working with People systems (such as Springboard and IntelliHR)
- Partner with hiring managers and leadership to understand hiring needs and execute recruitment strategies for each position
Employees are required to adhere to Lander & Rogers policies and procedures and align with the Firm’s three values – Authentic, Connected, and Innovative.
All employees are required to have full working rights in Australia. We also undertake criminal record checks. People choose Landers for our down-to-earth, collaborative, and supportive culture. We invest in our people and empower them to bring their best selves to work, both personally and professionally. We promote a diverse and inclusive environment with a strong focus on wellbeing, leadership, and development.
How to apply
Click APPLY or visit www.landers.com.au [link removed].
Lander & Rogers is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion.
We conduct background checks including criminal record checks on all successful candidates as a condition of employment.