|Posting||Recruitment Coordinator (Contract)|
|Job Employer||Oracle Australia|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + Career Growth|
|Job Sector||Recruitment – Internal|
Recruiting Coordinator – Oracle Australia
Location: Melbourne / Sydney
Contractor role 99999
Key Role Purpose
The successful applicant will work as a key member of the Recruiting team and provide administration and operational support.
- Ensuring all weekly recruiting project tasks are completed on time Assist with the advertisement of visa applications / renewals to ensure compliance
- Provide regular update to ABS(Australian Bureau of Statistics) on job vacancies by entity.
- Recruiting event support including scheduling for both internal & external talent
- Involvement with special projects.
- Post offer follow-up and candidates engagement.
- Other responsibilities as requested
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- 1-2 years’ experience of working in a team providing recruiting administration support/Talent Insight/Talent Management
- Strong communication & influencing skills
- Self-starter who can work autonomously.
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- 1+ years of managing projects
- Literate with software (MS Office) and Social media (Linkedin)
- Strong attention to detail
Ideally you will have experience in the following: –
- Experience of working in a large corporation
- Experience of working within recruiting or HR
- An understanding of the Australian visa process (although not a mandatory requirement as training will be provided)
- Term would be 12 months