|Posting||People and Culture Business Partner|
|Job Employer||deliberatepractice pty ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Consulting & Generalist HR|
- Iconic Organisation
- Fast Paced and Varied Role
- Circa $160,000 plus super
This large global corporate is currently expanding its people and culture team and has an opportunity for an operational HR Business partner to join their high performing team. The PC team partners closely with the business and plays an integral part in ensuring business objectives are achieved from a people perspective.
Reporting to the General Manager – People and Culture, this role will be instrumental in providing support and advice across the entire company. Partnering with senior stakeholders your key responsibilities will include:
- Support key stakeholders on all HR related matters across the employee lifecycle
- Provide expert advice and assistance in the interpretation of the Enterprise Bargaining Agreement.
- Provide direction and advice on performance management issues and coach stakeholders on employee issues
- Provide robust and practical HR advice across all areas of the business and to key stakeholder groups
- Review and update current policy and procedures to ensure best practice and compliance with legislation
- Be part of project teams and strive for continuous improvement
This role will be well suited to an experienced HR Business Partner who is pragmatic and has a can do attitude. You will have knowledge of industrial relations legislation and framework plus strong generalist skills. You will enjoy working in a high performing, collaborative team and have excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills together with a solutions focused approach to your work. Experience dealing with a blue collar work force will be highly regarded.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic team in a role that offers true flexibility, working from home, diversity and challenge.
To learn more about this opportunity please apply online using the link below.