|Posting||Child Protection Practitioners – Various Levels Available|
|Job Employer||Chandler Macleod|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$90000 – $130000 p.a. + Super+ New Starter Incentive +|
|Job Sector||Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services|
$$$ New Starter Incentives + Location Incentives + Relocation Supplement + Extended Leave provisions + Salary Sacrificing + Employee wellbeing and support programs for staff and their immediate families with work and non-work related concerns, study assistance, parental leave etc. to name a few $$$
About the Roles
CPP4 – Advanced Child Protection Practitioners work with more complex cases and situations. Ideally, you will have a minimum of two years case work experience in child and family social work.
CPP5.2 – Child Protection Team Leader will be responsible for effective service delivery, managing resources and budget, cases awaiting allocation and small teams of practitioners. The child protection Practice Leader is responsible for providing expert case advice and leadership, supporting, and developing child protection practitioners in the integration of theory and practice while demonstrating expertise through case management.
Locations available all across Victoria. Please see details below:
North Division: Loddon and Mallee areas – Bendigo, Swan Hill, Mildura
Hume, Moreland and North Eastern Melbourne Areas – Preston
South Division: Inner and Outer Gippsland Areas (Bairnsdale, Leongatha, Morwell, Sale, Warragul)
Southern Melbourne and Bayside Peninsular Areas – Cheltenham, Dandenong, Frankston
East Division: Goulburn, Ovens and Murray Area – Wangaratta, Wodonga, Seymour, Shepparton
Inner and Outer Eastern Melbourne Areas – Box Hill
West Division: Wimmera South West Area – Hamilton, Horsham, Portland, Warrnambool
Central Highlands Area – Ballarat
Barwon Area – Geelong
Brimbank, Melton and Western Melbourne Areas – Footscray
- Assessing children and young people who are at risk and in need of protection
- Case planning review and case management
- Conducting necessary investigations
- Working collaboratively with families, community services organisations and other professionals to develop and implement effective plans for children
- Managing complex cases, problem solving and presenting matters to the Children’s Court of Victoria as required
- Working collaboratively with the Team Manager to strengthen case practice
- Provide effective service delivery
- Advanced Child Protection Practitioner (CPP4) $88,000 to $100,000
- Child Protection team Leader (CPP5.2) $110,000 to $130,000
- External applicants relocating to a regional area could be eligible for up to $20,500 worth of incentives. If you live and work in an area classified as ‘remote’ by the Australian Tax Office, you may also be eligible for additional salary packaging arrangements, such as mortgage interest, rental costs, and residential utilities.
- A recognised Social Work/Psychology degree or a similar welfare or behavioural related degree; or
- A recognised Diploma of Community Services Work, or similar qualification which is studied over a minimum of two academic years of full-time study (or part time equivalent);
- A valid driver’s licence.
- A current Working with Children’s Check card
- Must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa
Make the decision to pursue a fulfilling professional career and make a difference in vulnerable children’s lives
How to apply:
Chandler Macleod is an equal opportunity employer as part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, disability and culturally and linguistics candidates are highly encouraged to apply.