|Posting||Structural Revit BIM Modeller|
Just imagine your future with us.
Aurecon is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion – and we provide our people with flexible working opportunities.
We believe diverse teams enable us to solve our clients’ and society’s most complex problems in unconventional and distinctive ways. We offer flexible working as it enables all of our employees to balance work and life in way that works for them.
Aurecon is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, as awarded by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Australia), and are a founding member of The Diversity Agenda in New Zealand. We also have a Reconciliation Action Plan and hold Silver Employer status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI+ inclusion. Across our company, inclusive leadership is role modelled from the top and is an expectation of all.
Our flexible way of working includes our YesFlex flexible start and finish times, work from home policy, part time and job share options. Aurecon also offers 14 weeks paid parental leave, three weeks paid partner leave, and other health services and benefits.
If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome people from all background and with diverse accessibility needs. We’re curious about your career path and how we can support you to be your best.
Due to significant growth, we are now recruiting a Structural Revit Modeller to join our high performing team and deliver for our clients. You will become a valued member of a growing team, working on a variety of projects in the commercial, education, data centre, health, and defence sectors.
Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’:
- Demonstrate expertise in applying 3D modelling in the development of federated models and spatial coordinated design
- Use a variety of cloud-based platforms and content engines, applying good information management principles
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams to deliver on client projects
- Demonstrate innovative problem solving techniques to facilitate fit-for-purpose Structural design
What we are looking for:
- Intermediate to advanced 3D Revit modelling skills to produce output to feed drawings and/or federated models
- Strong foundation of utilising cloud collaboration tools for file sharing, coordination and communication
- Proven skills in managing time, setting priorities, planning, organisation and quality
- Be aware of and can apply relevant industry codes, standards and use a relevant quality system
- ISO19650 certification considered favourably
We value the difference each team member brings and we look for people who have had a broad range of experiences and a growth and learning mindset.
We’ve re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an international engineering, design and advisory company, but not as you know it!
Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential others can’t. Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!